Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My SO won't defend me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
My SO won't defend me so I'm leaving his ass.
Long story short : two of are good friends are going through a nasty divorce so there's shots being fired left and right. Last night the ex of my good friend called me a "lazy SAHM who watches her man bust his ass to pay bills"...

Yes bc I play with myself all day -__-

While being a SAHM I got my Associates degree, worked part time (Avon), stood home to support my sons Speech & OT delays that needed therapy and this Dickwad is gonna say that shit.
What makes it worst is that my supposedly SO said "he doesn't believe that guy will say that".
WHAT?!?! Said or not you are MY MAN and your suppose to have my back. If he was fighting the world saying the sky is purple I'll be there saying the Sky is fucking purple bc that's my MAN and I have his back.

Along with other things this was the cherry on the break up sundae. It's more than over ! This is the second time he done something like this !!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:58 PM
That's messed up..
AJsMom81507
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:00 PM

there are other issues in your marriage if that is what it takes for you to leave him.

no offense, but when guys are going through divorces, breakups, seaparations, the last thing they want to hear is how "wonderful" their friends wife is.

its called venting...

but to each their own.

notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Who did he say it to?
lapcounter
by Race Mom on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Agreed.

Quoting AJsMom81507:

there are other issues in your marriage if that is what it takes for you to leave him.

no offense, but when guys are going through divorces, breakups, seaparations, the last thing they want to hear is how "wonderful" their friends wife is.

its called venting...

but to each their own.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)