Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She is Lord of the Rings

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:09 PM
  • 17 Replies
I have met women whom have been married 6 and 9 times. Wow. I'm not knocking them. I just cant imagine to keep trying after husband #3. So ladies how many times do you consider is too many to get married? Or it doesnt matter?
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Mil is on her 6th or 7th. She's been married 3 times since dh and I got married... She even married one guy a 2nd time!!
queensweet
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:14 PM
What is the reason she has to keep trying?

Quoting Anonymous: Mil is on her 6th or 7th. She's been married 3 times since dh and I got married... She even married one guy a 2nd time!!
the_dude
by abides on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

personally i would take a hint, and give up on being married after #3, and just date..

incogNinja
by Whofflé on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:15 PM
My aunt also married someone twice. Lololol

Quoting Anonymous: Mil is on her 6th or 7th. She's been married 3 times since dh and I got married... She even married one guy a 2nd time!!
Sj218
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:16 PM
Sometimes, 3rd times the charm. All 4 of my parents/step parents are on their 3rd marriage and have now been married for 33 and 31 years. My GMa was married 3 times. All of her husbands died. I think she's a good candidate for number 4. She's only 75. Generally I think more than 3 marriages is a little excessive.
skittlefart
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:16 PM

I call it quits probably after 2nd hubby. I'd only get married again after years of being with the guy and lots of counciling 

photo 59d2a6ef-ee07-4ee8-88a0-bf05e37a38e9_zps178f173c.jpg
-_-
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:17 PM

For me, twice would be to many. Maybe not if I'm widowed.

I don't care how many times someone else gets married. It doesn't reflect one bit on me.

hello_kitty25
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Lord of the rings lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:20 PM
She can't support herself! She moves in and marries guys for their money. Then she either blows all the money on dumb shit, or decides she really doesn't like the guy and finds her another one! ***thats just my observation***

Quoting queensweet: What is the reason she has to keep trying?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:21 PM

I'm on my 3rd, but this one is just common-law, no marriage ceremony (our state recognizes them).

My best friend is on her 5th. Hopefully this one works out for her. He's a great guy, one of my best friends as well, and her other 4 were all douchebags.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)