Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I shouldn't have trusted that fart.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

I was mopping the floor and felt my belly grumble. I thought it was just PMS gas. Nope i shit my pants. Diarrhea all down my legs and on to my clean floor. This is the first time ever in my adult life I have shit myself. Am I the only one?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:22 PM

Can't say I've ever had that happen.  Hopefully no other adults saw?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:24 PM

Nope.  You're not the only one.  Happened to me a couple months ago.  I was sitting on my brand new couch, in white capris and no underwear because I was just cleaning house.  LOL

Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:24 PM

Happened to me once.  I had just had a c section and had not gone in over 5 days.  I was miserable.  My dr told me to take some Phillips.  All was good, i finally went but was kinda loose all day after that.  Well i got up in the night to take care of a crying baby and felt "gas"....it wasnt gas.  I took the baby to my husband who was on the couch and just said "here...i have to go" I didnt tell him what happened.  LOL!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:24 PM
I'm so sorry, I laughed. That sucks! I know a few people its happened to. You're not alone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:25 PM

I had unbelievable morning (more like late afternoon) sickness with both pregnancies and while vomiting I "leaked" some poo in my pants a couple times.   I was very embarrassed. I'm gonna post anon for good reason :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Yup. I was at my parents house when I pushed out a fart. Only it wasn't a fart. Yuck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:26 PM

happens to me all the time.....but I have IBS so its a constant worry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Oh, no. Lol. Good thing you were home! My 11 year old started to feel yucky last week and accidently farted and did the same thing. He was so mortified! I felt so bad for him. Feel better!

supercarp
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:27 PM

My ex did that once when he was drunk.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:27 PM
It happened to me once as a teenager and hasn't happened since because I definitely learned my lesson!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)