Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanks to Obama, I lost my family!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

I have been "shunned" from the political talk at our family dinners because of my statements

"I'm not a democrat, I'm not a republican, I'm not a liberal, I'm not a conservative, but I am an all American single mother. I believe I have the right to blow your f#ckin brains out with my gun if you break in my home & try to cause harm to me or my family, I believe in "Your body your choice" on abortion, I believe that if someone’s going fly airplanes into our buildings we go to war and find the f#ckers. I believe that this nation is a great one. And as some of you bitch about our government and conspiracies of underground societies and "inside jobs"- you would be flat out killed in other lands for speaking out, you have freedom of speech but you hate the land that gives it to ya- get the hell out of my beautiful country if you don't take pride but you'll take advantage of your rights to freedom of speech."

My Dad agrees but my SIL and such have flip out because I cussed because they are "conspiracy theorists" so to say. At the end of the day I was basically told I need to "pick a side".

So, What "Party" Do I "belong" to. I have til Sunday to chose! ha.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Same views here. I don't speak politics or anything to my family. They are racist and that's not the reason I don't like Obama so I hate to hate him with them ya know. Lol
ericabb
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:53 PM
I believe we are Independents.
Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:55 PM
I took this quiz that was posted in Current Events yesterday. Let it decide your party lol!

http://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

The whole "If you don't agree with me get out of MY country" statement is bullshit. Fuck you. It's my country too. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:05 PM
3 moms liked this

slvr115
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
You know Obama is just doing this to upset you...don't let him get to you.
poshkat
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Just do what I do, every time someone brings up politics start scratching and yell "my rash is back! I'm allergic to politics! Look what you did!"
echoishername
by Misty on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Those who flew planes into our building were not who we went to war with. Just saying.
katrina.0822
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:09 PM

It came out 65% democrat but I like republican stances better 9/10

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)