Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my 17 year old son moved out

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 72 Replies

because i told him he couldnt get a job to support his "baby" which no one even believes is his. last night we fought for hours because he wanted to get a job,i told him no i wanted him to focus on school,so he got pissed off and said he was going to live with his gf. his gf has her own apartment because she didnt want to go back to Ireland with her parents last year,from what i understand she pays water and cable and her parents pay the rest,so yeah my 1 year old moved out last night,and is not allowed to come back when he fucks up. he wants to be an adult and play house with his gf then he can be an adult and deal with whatever comes his way

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Nice try troll.
klind523
by Kim on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:56 PM

So who was going to support his child? The government?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow... I wonder if this is why most teen dads give up on responsibility of their own.

• GROW UP. Looks like your son is WAY  ahead of you.
JanineDeer
by Janine on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Well, I hope he still manages to finish school.   I hope you repair your relationship with him. So you CAN do what you can to get him to finish school and even GO ON to some higher training.

He WAS thinking he was so adult and had all that sex and made a baby. You are not going to change that so instead, help them out so they make it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Quoting klind523:

So who was going to support his child? The government?

his gf has a job she can buy whatever,he doesnt have to

First_One_8_18
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

You're a dick.

Amybelle
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:58 PM

lucky boy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:58 PM
He wants to be responsible and you were stopping him from doing that. You pushed him out, nice job! If you don't think the baby is his then maybe you should have pushed for a DNA test, then at least he would know and you could have avoided this problem.
Sassy762
by 200 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:59 PM

Quoting Anonymous: He wants to be responsible and you were stopping him from doing that. You pushed him out, nice job! If you don't think the baby is his then maybe you should have pushed for a DNA test, then at least he would know and you could have avoided this problem.

the baby isnt born yet,he would have to wait until it is.so that would be a few months of working and failing out of school for some kid that probably isnt his

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)