Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So my dd got a Miley Cyrus CD for birthday from her step monster so threw it out the car window..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies

And now she's crying...and she's only 12. She does not need to that kind of music ?just because her kids do!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Well okay, thanks for sharing.
askyourmother
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:09 PM
3 moms liked this

what is with all the shitty mothers on this site today?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:09 PM

oh please, im sure she hears it on the radio all the time. that was rude, u couldv given it back so she could exchange it.

RazzleMySpazz
3 moms liked this
You threw it out the car window?

Dramatic much!

Wait.... N/m, you're trollin....
GotSomeKids
2 moms liked this

That rude.  The CD is actually good and I listen to it with my 10 year old daughter.  There are a few songs that make me cringe, we just skip through them.

My step mother use to do shit like that all the time.  She's even thrown away clothes, money and books.

Hope your proud you made your kid cry.

Sad!!!

cdjd23
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Way to be a bigger person and chuck something she was excited for. While her (Miley's) actions aren't appropriate for that age to be watching they aren't seeing her twerk when they are listening to the CD.

Gypsy.Scribe
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

It's more so the videos that are a bit too adult, not the songs. And last I checked CD's just played the songs. You overreacted by throwing her birthday present out the window. Geez, wtf is wrong with you?

cbrizzee
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Did you toss it because it was miley Cyrus or because her step mom gave it to her? Either way could have been handled better you made yourself the bad guy and now she is going to run off to step mom for rescue and maybe even be less likely to share new things with you.
LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:13 PM

And you're calling her step mom the monster?  *smh*

JohnnysGirl1967
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Was it the CD that was the problem or the fact that her stepmother gave it to her? It never ceases to amaze me the poor communication parents/step parents have. My childrens' step mother would have called me first to check if it were OK. Start communicating, it helps your kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)