Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did I get myself into??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

DH suddenly out of no where agreed to adopting another dog... So we're going to meet someone tonight to meet 2 puppies and probably bring one home. Well, we had a discussion 2 days ago and decided we're going to try again with potty training our middle DS. So I will be potty training DS and a puppy, DH found out today he's going to be gone for 10 days so it'll be just me, the kids and the dogs here, once those 10 days are up it'll be Monday so Tuesday he'll be working again and it'll probably be 16+ hour days for the rest of the week.... Yikes! lol. Now it's time to read up for refreshers in potty training both since it's been a couple years

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Wow. I'd wait till things settled down a little at home to get a dog. But that's just me...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:16 PM

Other than the potty training there isn't much going on.. DH works weird unpredictable hours all the time. He's gone for 3-10 days about once every other month, sometimes more sometimes less. If we did wait we'd be waiting another 10 or so years lol. 

Quoting Anonymous: Wow. I'd wait till things settled down a little at home to get a dog. But that's just me...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)