Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

John Deere birthday party

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:28 PM
  • 16 Replies

Mobile Photo

This weekend is my boy's bday party. Here are some of the crafts I've been doing to get ready. I used the cricut machine.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karaklett
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Mobile Photo

karaklett
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

LOVE LOVE LOVE my Cricut!

My SIL is a dairy farmer and I was thinking of this theme for my sons 3rd birthday--in fact I'm going to make him a tractor for his Halloween costume even :)

furbabymum
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I like it except I'm more of a Kabuto person myself. :P

Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

You know what else you can do for shirts--future reference :)

Get a fat square at the fabric store--put wonder under on it as directed.  Peel the back layer of paper off and then you can cut it on your cricut just like paper--then iron on the cut out onto the shirt :)  Which you may have known...but like I said, love Cricut!

karaklett
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:35 PM
I didn't know! That's awesome! My MIL booth the boys straw hats to wear too, which I doubt they will.

Quoting Isaacsmom913:

You know what else you can do for shirts--future reference :)

Get a fat square at the fabric store--put wonder under on it as directed.  Peel the back layer of paper off and then you can cut it on your cricut just like paper--then iron on the cut out onto the shirt :)  Which you may have known...but like I said, love Cricut!

MommyofDestiny
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:50 PM
my dd's first birthday was john deere. she had her party at a farm/petting zoo. I'll see if I can find some pics.
karaklett
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:52 PM
Oh how I wish their birthday's weren't in winter! I would love to do that! About an hour from where we live is a drive through petting zoo you can drive your car in or take a hay ride. It's so awesome and my youngest hasn't been yet!

Quoting MommyofDestiny: my dd's first birthday was john deere. she had her party at a farm/petting zoo. I'll see if I can find some pics.
MommyofDestiny
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

The main cake. The rest of the pics are on my facebook and it's not loading on this phone.
karaklett
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:04 PM
I'm making a cupcake cake and I ordered 2 smash cakes for them!

Quoting MommyofDestiny:

Mobile Photo

The main cake
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)