Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you had teen son that got a girl pregnant...

Posted by   + Show Post
Would you pay for an abortion if she requested it?

If yes, would it bother you that you can't prove for sure that the baby is even your son's baby?

Would you do it anyway just to make sure your son didn't have to take on that responsibility?
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Replies (11-20):
katzmeow726
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:20 PM
18 moms liked this
I would offer her twice the cost of the abortion and medical costs to have the baby and let me adopt. I couldn't possibly be able to pay for her to abort my grand child
Chaos1229
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this

That is a tough one i think in a way i would feel obligated to sit down and talk with her parents . I know it is her body her choice but i would want to know if they would be willing to help pay also . If not then yes i would pay for it.

I dont think it would bother me assuming i had no reason to doubt the childs paternity . No i would want my son to take responsiblity for his actions . However i cannot see forcing him and the girl to raise a child they are not prepared for . If at anytime before the abortion took place they decide to parent , i would still support them both 100%.

Conformity is the jailer of freedom and enemy of growth - John F. Kennedy 

lenashark
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:20 PM
6 moms liked this

Heck no, I am not paying for someone to kill my grandchild. My son took responsibility when he decided he was a man and slept with her, he made his choice, he can take responsibility for it.

BrownEyedGirl86

No I don't think I would; it would be her decision regardless what my child wanted their for she can fund it herslef or her parents can help

Rh1annaa
No.
alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM
5 moms liked this
Absolutely not. If she wishes to kill her unborn child, she can pay for it herself. I want nothing to do with it.
Lexa_Lee
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd pay anything needed to get rid of the problem. I wouldn't risk thay it wasn't my son's.
progressandjoy
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM

No. Absolutely not.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM
4 moms liked this

No

BUT I would adopt the child if she gave birth to it and didnt want to keep it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM
No, and there would be a DNA test then I would take the baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)