Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't stand it when i know someone doesn't like me and yet...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

I can't confront them over it....

I know some members of SO's family doesn't like me. But if I say something to them about it, I KNOW it will result in major conflict and cause fighting among SO and the members, OR they will deny it and go on pretending they do like me.

So instead, I shut down, and go on pretending I am clueless about their true feelings about me... 

I just can't stand people who are fake, basically. If you have a problem with me, or I do something that you don't like, confront me, talk to me about it, hear me out, or whatever! Don't sit there and act like we're good and then turn to everyone else and express how you really feel about me!!

I am always willing to tell people if I have a problem with them. I don't do it in a way to start a fight or to upset anyone, but I will approach them and ask them about whatever the situation is and try to resolve our differences. Sometimes it works and we go on happy and okay with each other, and sometimes it leads to a heated argument, that results in us not talking for a while. BUT at least you will know where I stand! AND NEVER will you see me acting two faced to you. I find it incredibly low to do that to someone!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:57 PM

bump

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:58 PM

So confront them anyway.......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:59 PM
I don't think that makes them fake. I think it is saving them conflict. Same reason you won't confront what you know is true. Whatevs, you can't please everyone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:00 PM

I want to, I just don't know how to approach this certain person and actually get a true response from them... it's almost like I should just keep on acting like I think we are good with each other. 

Quoting Sassy762:

meaganmac
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:00 PM
This is exactly how I feel today! My sister is pissed at me and, instead of talking to me, she is blatantly ignoring me and making passive aggressive comments on Facebook. It feels like grade 7 all over again.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Eh. I dont care who likes me and who doesnt as long as they are nice to me when they see me. If you arent fooled, whats the problem?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:02 PM

you have a point. I just have a problem trying to confront this certain person. 

It's very important to me that we don't have any conflict, I just can't figure out the right thing to say if I confront her. 

Quoting Anonymous: I don't think that makes them fake. I think it is saving them conflict. Same reason you won't confront what you know is true. Whatevs, you can't please everyone.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:03 PM

You said it

I am always willing to tell people if I have a problem with them. I don't do it in a way to start a fight or to upset anyone, but I will approach them and ask them about whatever the situation is and try to resolve our differences. Sometimes it works and we go on happy and okay with each other, and sometimes it leads to a heated argument, that results in us not talking for a while. BUT at least you will know where I stand! AND NEVER will you see me acting two faced to you. I find it incredibly low to do that to someone!

Quoting Anonymous:

I want to, I just don't know how to approach this certain person and actually get a true response from them... it's almost like I should just keep on acting like I think we are good with each other. 

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:03 PM

sounds close to the same situation I'm in. :/

Quoting meaganmac: This is exactly how I feel today! My sister is pissed at me and, instead of talking to me, she is blatantly ignoring me and making passive aggressive comments on Facebook. It feels like grade 7 all over again.

cymkare
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:04 PM

I agree with every word you just said. I don't understand why people just won't talk stuff out. It drives me crazy. 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)