Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i miss my friend

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:52 PM
  • 2 Replies
I have a guy friend who i have known for 9 years. My friend lives in L.A., CA so we only talk to eachother through email in the past then facebook cause that's the new thing to stay contacted with people who live far from you. Any way, my hubby knew about my friend ever since my hubby and i were boyfriend and girlfriend. It wasn't until my hubby and i got married that my hubby told me i can't talk to my friend who lives in LA just cause my hubby hasn't met him in person yet. My friend has family in the city that we live in and I told my hubby that he can meet my friend when my friend comes to our town to visit... Mu hubby told me that he doesn't want to meet my friend and he wouldn't give me a reason for not wanting to meet my friend. I asked my hubby if he is jelious, insecure or doesn't trust me or my friend and my hubbys answer was no to all of the above, but he wouldn't give me a reason for me to stop talking to my friend. My friend and i have never shown any signs of us being more than just friends nor anything sexual, so i don't know what the hell is my hubbys problem. This is so unfair and i feel stuck.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
poohbearkfc
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:55 PM
I'm so sorry I would be talking to my husband more and finding out the real reason.
Mrs.LeftBrainer
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:58 PM
Yes exactly what i have been doing and still no answer! I haven't even told this to my friend cause im not sure if its a good idea or not to do so.

Quoting poohbearkfc: I'm so sorry I would be talking to my husband more and finding out the real reason.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)