Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so damn sick of my landlord!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Let me start by saying I am very much a DIY type of person.

We have fixed almost everything in this stupid house because my LL won't do it!

Now,I am 41 weeks pregnant.I woke up from a nap and went to start cleaning.When I walked towards the back rooms (master bedroom and bathroom) all I could hear was water.I called the LL which I NEVER do if something breaks my DH and I fix it and go on with life,he tells me that he's an hour away and will get to it when he can and that I needed to go under the house and turn the water off...

The whole time I'm sitting there looking at him,our backyard faces his front yard and he was in his yard on the phone with me!

Do you know how incredibly hard it was to fit my fat overly pregnant ass under a damn house?

-End rant-
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:57 PM
I would have asked him why I could see him if he was so far away! That's ridiculous
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:57 PM
3 moms liked this
Why didn't you say that you could see him, or walk over to him? What an ass.
Franbuessa
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Omg, you should not be crawling under a house pregnant, that's crazy.

Btw, Move!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Why did you crawl under the house?  I'm only 33 weeks and there's no way I will be climbing under any houses any time soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:25 PM
I was fed up and just wanted to get off the phone with him.I'm waiting for my DH to get off work so we can figure out what to do.Rent is due tomorrow and he's not getting it if this isn't fixed tonight.Its been 4 hours already.

Quoting Anonymous: Why didn't you say that you could see him, or walk over to him? What an ass.
abrine7673
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:26 PM
I would have called hI'm out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:39 PM
Because my house was flooding?

Quoting Anonymous:

Why did you crawl under the house?  I'm only 33 weeks and there's no way I will be climbing under any houses any time soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:45 PM
Were working on it,we plan on moving shortly after the baby gets here..if she ever comes out.

Now I think we may be taking the rent money that's due tomorrow and moving.

Quoting Franbuessa: Omg, you should not be crawling under a house pregnant, that's crazy.

Btw, Move!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, I would have hung up the phone and walked my pregnant behind over to his house and told him there was no way I was climbing under the house while I am pregnant. He better get over and shut the water off or I would be calling a plumber and having them send him the bill.

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldve said "I SEE YOU. GET THE FUCK OVER HERE BEFORE I REPORT YOUR ASS."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)