Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many "baby daddies" do you have?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
I just got a friend request on Facebook from a girl I used to be best friends with in high school. She dropped out senior year because she got pregnant, and I hadn't heard from her since, because her parents cut her social life completely off.

I took a look at her page, and she has SEVEN kids now, and has photo albums for each of them. They all have different last names except the twins. Six different fathers.

I try really hard not to judge people, but I have to wonder if she's ever heard of birth control, and why she keeps sleeping with men who disappear. I talked to her a bit and found out that only two of the fathers are in their kid's lives. Two of them saw their kids twice ever, and the other two denied paternity and have never seen the kids at all.

She grew up in a nice middle class family, but now she's living in one of the worst trailer parks in our city, is on public assistance, and her kids are all of different races and have stereotypical "trashy" or annoyingly popular names.

Nevaeh, Serenity, Angel-Leigh, Jayden, Kayden, Ayden, and Brayden.

I can't.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:11 PM
Whats wrong with Angel Leigh?
theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:11 PM

My children have one father.  My husband. We have two kids.  I don't have any "baby Daddies".  Everyone has faults and different situations to deal with.

“Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.”

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:11 PM

I really dislike the girl names.

I only have one "baby daddy"- my kids father- my dh of 21 years.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:13 PM
I don't have a baby daddy. I have a husband and he is the father off all 4 of my children.
AZHOTMOM
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Just one. Damn guy just keeps hanging around for 17 years now. ;)

mom2gmp2
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:13 PM
My husband and I have two kids.
chiquis
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:14 PM
4 moms liked this
5 baby daddies. For 3 kids. I'm special like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bubbie0809
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:14 PM
I have always liked the name Serenity. Or I just like the girl, from high school.
But I only have kids with my husband.
I think some girls always think the next one will give me all I need.

No judgment from me.
Ber-Lynn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:15 PM
I don't have a "baby daddy", I have a father to my child and he is also my husband.
DeeMD82
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:15 PM

I only have one child but he has 3 other girls with 2 other women.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)