Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you or would you use this? *warning, some may find gross*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

Mobile Photo

I love the nose frida! My baby girl has been sick and this has helped me clear her nose so she can breathe. If you aren't grossed out by it, I highly recommend getting it! It works so much better than the bulb, and gets everything out so much faster.

So tell me, would you use this? Or have you?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:16 PM

I just don't think I could bring myself to suck snot and mucus out of my childs nose with a straw.

AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
No. I used the bulb when I had to, and I have never had any problems with it. THIS is just gross to me.
AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for putting this graphically enhanced version in my head lol! No more straws for me or the kids. EVER!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I just don't think I could bring myself to suck snot and mucus out of my childs nose with a straw.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:27 PM
Lol it doesn't go into your mouth. It's completely hygienic. My sister couldn't do it either. I did it without thinking twice about it. Haha

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Your Welcome! ;)  I live to serve.

Quoting AtillaTheHun: Thanks for putting this graphically enhanced version in my head lol! No more straws for me or the kids. EVER!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Nope, not something I would use.

svolkov
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:28 PM
Yep I have one. Works awesome
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:29 PM

The other end of the straw goes in your mouth. That is close enough for me lol.  If it were a matter of life or death you can bet I would put my mouth straight on my kids nose to suck out some mucus. But that seems highly unlikely and a bulb syringe works just fine for me.

Quoting Anonymous: Lol it doesn't go into your mouth. It's completely hygienic. My sister couldn't do it either. I did it without thinking twice about it. Haha

Quoting Anonymous:

P.e.b.b.l.e.s
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:30 PM

I am literally sitting here gagging, trying not to puke.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:31 PM
The bulb just doesn't get it all out for me. I love the nose frida! Nothing ever gets into your mouth. Lol but I know some people just can't do it, my sister is one of them. I did it without thinking twice about it.

Quoting AtillaTheHun: No. I used the bulb when I had to, and I have never had any problems with it. THIS is just gross to me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)