Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is it with kids and the water jug?????

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:24 PM
  • 14 Replies

Is there some sort of rule of nature that makes it impossible for them to fill it up and not put it back in the fridge empty??????

Jeez, it takes 20 bloody seconds.  Annoyed at being thirsty and there is no cold water in the fridge because kiddo has drank it all and not refilled the stupid jug.

What annoying kid things get on your nerves?  Do your kids put water jugs back in the fridge empty?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catcameback
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:27 PM

BUMP!

mamasloves
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:28 PM

my husband does the same thing

catcameback
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:30 PM

doesn't it drive you nuts?

Quoting mamasloves:

my husband does the same thing

anon71
by Momma Squirrel on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:30 PM

That's why I have to have an ice/ water in the door fridge.  Cold water 24/7, no work for me.

teeloffel
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:32 PM

Eh. It's not just kids; my husband does the same thing. 

mamasloves
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:32 PM

oh yes i get on him about it and he says ok but keeps doing it! sometimes he refills it and sometimes not

msalice_21
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:33 PM
I don't have that problem. But I do have the problem of legos. -_- legos... everywhere. We have hardwood floors, so there is no carpet to help kinda cushion it. It's just a HELLO new holes in the foot!!! Legos are devil
catcameback
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:34 PM

I've sliced my foot open on legos.  After that I made a no legos in the living room rule, any I see, go in the trash.

Quoting msalice_21: I don't have that problem. But I do have the problem of legos. -_- legos... everywhere. We have hardwood floors, so there is no carpet to help kinda cushion it. It's just a HELLO new holes in the foot!!! Legos are devil

msalice_21
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:37 PM
I would.. but they're so damn expensive!! Omg. It's like those Thomas trains!! The makers were geniuses!!! The simplest thing and cost a fortune! Millionaires off of easy peasy ideas that my dumb ass didn't come up with. :/

Quoting catcameback:

I've sliced my foot open on legos.  After that I made a no legos in the living room rule, any I see, go in the trash.

Quoting msalice_21: I don't have that problem. But I do have the problem of legos. -_- legos... everywhere. We have hardwood floors, so there is no carpet to help kinda cushion it. It's just a HELLO new holes in the foot!!! Legos are devil

catcameback
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

You could always tell them you threw them out and sneak them back into the bin lol

Quoting msalice_21: I would.. but they're so damn expensive!! Omg. It's like those Thomas trains!! The makers were geniuses!!! The simplest thing and cost a fortune! Millionaires off of easy peasy ideas that my dumb ass didn't come up with. :/

Quoting catcameback:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)