Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Abortion S/O birth control

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:49 PM
  • 58 Replies
What is your belief on abortion i for one am 100% for a woman getting an abortion and i dont think the man should have any standing in it whatsoever even if he would raise the baby on his own my husband belives the man should have a say
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:50 PM
I am 100% AGAINST it...and I do think men should get a say
LuckyLady0427
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:51 PM
5 moms liked this

I am pro-choice. I am also Pro-dont-be-an-idiot and Pro-use-birth-control-correctly

CLEKate
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:51 PM
2 moms liked this

It takes 2 to make a baby.  So it should take 2 to make the decision.

I get that it's the woman's body and all, but the man should have a choice in deciding wether or not he will raise his child.

RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Its your body your choice, until the child is viable. After that I think abortions should only be allowed for severe medical problems that effect quality of life or if the mothers life is at risk.

Anniversary
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:54 PM

I am pro- I don't give a flying fuck if a woman wants 1 abortion or 5 abortions. Doesn't affect me.

mommytoacloud
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:55 PM
The problem i have is you cant make the woman decide to take proper care of herself like my mother didnt and now i have CP cause flat out she hated the idea of me and dad wouldnt let her abort

Quoting CLEKate:

It takes 2 to make a baby.  So it should take 2 to make the decision.

I get that it's the woman's body and all, but the man should have a choice in deciding wether or not he will raise his child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:57 PM

I only think abortions should be allowed if the mother's life is in danger. I think the dad should have a say in it.

l.a.m.b
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:57 PM

im pro my choice.  what other women do thats up to them.

as far as making the decision, df and i are on the same page, but he knows the final decision will be mine. 

SexyBurlapSack
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I believe the man should have a say. Yea yea, I know it's the woman's body, but that child is just as much HIS as it is HERS. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:00 PM
I am pro-choice.....I am also for the man having a say in the matter of that choice. If a woman wants to have 100% say-so in the event of a pregnancy, then she needs to be 100% responsible for taking proper birth control measures.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)