Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Constipated tmi

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I've been constipated since Saturday night... I've tried juice,laxatives,everything u can think of & is till haven't pooped... Today My back started hurting really bad & I went to the restroom & it felt like I was pooping glass... It was soo freakn painful... I'm glad I'm not constipated anymore but my lower back & stomach hurts really bad... Any one have a idea what this could be
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cashmereroses
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:42 PM

are you taking any new medications? they often have side effects of constipation. 

Also new types of food, but it would have to be pretty much something very unusual for you to eat. 

If you don't normally have this problem that means you eat enough fruits and fibre. Of course keep an eye on it now, because it could be a bowel problem that just starting...but don't want to scare you. It might just of been a fluke. 

Good luck.

MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:10 AM

fiber gummies, lots of water, fruits with high water contents and lots of fiber--watermelons, cherries and apples work for me.

TygrrEyz
by Marie on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:13 AM
They could be hurting because you strained to hard to poop. It's possible I guess.
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:14 AM

maybe youre still full of poop.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2014 at 4:20 AM
Drink lots of water, eat plenty of fiber and fruit from now on. I developed a problem with constipation after having my 1st child and I would constipate whenever I don't eat enough fiber or drink lots of water. I have no idea why.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)