Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wanting to gift dh another woman. adult content.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 70 Replies
My dh and I have a bangin sex life. I suggested having another woman join us to play. He was vehemently against it. Until recently when I brought it up again, he said he was willing to discuss it more and at least think about it. He said he doesn't want it to be a woman of his choice, he wants me to choose a woman as a gift to him if we decide to do this. I'm excited, but I don't have anyone in mind,lol. I'm not even sure how to approach someone about this or how to pick someone.

Any playing would be done under my strict approval and guidance, which is a super turn on bc of the control. I never expected this but he brought up introing another man too. I'm nervous, a little scared, and way too excited.

No real point of this post, just wanted to talk about I geuss.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:39 PM
20 moms liked this
Excuse me while I back the fuck up out of this post.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:39 PM
We plan to do this too... but for now it's on the back burner while we try to make our relationship stronger.
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:40 PM
Uh...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:41 PM
That's where we were for a while. Now its all about new experiences TOGETHER and breaking out of our comfort zone. I'm loving this. He's gotten so experimental and open with me.

Quoting Anonymous: We plan to do this too... but for now it's on the back burner while we try to make our relationship stronger.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol

Quoting Anonymous: Excuse me while I back the fuck up out of this post.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:42 PM
That's awesome=) I'm trying to get mine to be more open on letting a male be involved. I don't want them to touch though lol

Quoting Anonymous: That's where we were for a while. Now its all about new experiences TOGETHER and breaking out of our comfort zone. I'm loving this. He's gotten so experimental and open with me.

Quoting Anonymous: We plan to do this too... but for now it's on the back burner while we try to make our relationship stronger.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

470-987-6643 Call  me my vag is big enough for you both to fit in

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:44 PM
I agree. Taking turns on me but no sexual interraction between them.

Quoting Anonymous: That's awesome=) I'm trying to get mine to be more open on letting a male be involved. I don't want them to touch though lol

Quoting Anonymous: That's where we were for a while. Now its all about new experiences TOGETHER and breaking out of our comfort zone. I'm loving this. He's gotten so experimental and open with me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:45 PM
You are too funny!

Quoting Anonymous:

470-987-6643 Call  me my vag is big enough for you both to fit in

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:47 PM

My husband and I have had a few girlfriends and met them on a site called adult friend finder.  I will warn you that finding another woman can be difficult because there are a lot of people looking for the same thing.  Finding guys is much easier so I will wish you good luck and I hope you have fun.  I agree with strict guidelines as we have them as well - I think it is very important going in to know what you will and won't do.  Also be warned that a lot of people will flake out on a meet so it might take some time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)