Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this even fair to consider? UPDATE

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:39 PM
  • 69 Replies

So my i currently am living with my mother since November due to financial hardships. So anyways here is the situaton. My mother sold me her car February of last year. Technically speaking the car is mine. My name is on the title and everything is in my name. I found a bluetooth in my car a while back but i never used it because i thought you needed a speacial charger or something for it. However recently i found it in a box i had in the storage and brought it to the house. So my mother has a bluetooth already sitting on the charger. So i take the bluetooth into the room to try and fit and she sees me and asks me where did i get that. it looks like hers. So i told her i found it in my car. Now mind you i had this car for about 10 months now almost a year. She tells me to give it to her. i told her no because i found it in my car and it belongs to me now. Do you think i am obligated to give it back to her because it WAS her car which is now mine? What is your opinion on this please comment on what is fair.

To set the record straight I made my decision prior to posting. I was just curious to hear different points of views how others looked at it. Its not a big deal something that i was curious about it. I have been cracking up at some of these responses though. A lot of you have nothing but time on your hands lol. For some people who thought my mom gave me the car I bought it and i also pay rent living with her.  Case Closed!

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:41 PM
3 moms liked this

Seriously? 

Grow up!

JackieGirl007
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:41 PM

LOL

Alyssasmommy412
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:42 PM

I think you should give it back to her, you know it wasn't yours and it was her car before, she may have lost it and replaced it. 

The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:42 PM

I'd just give it to her. Why cause a fight over something you didn't even use for a while?

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:42 PM
2 moms liked this

She sold you the car.. if it was in the car, then yeah- that came with it. LOL

I would give it back though to avoid drama.

sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes you should give it to her. Why is this even a question? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow! You are one lucky child for your mother to give you a car. How does an ungrateful brat repay that person? I found it. It's mine! SMH!
BewitchedKisses
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Yes, give it back. 

masesmom
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Umm.....I wouldn't even consider keeping it unless my mom didn't want it. It's hers.

Mom2Phoenix2011
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:45 PM
Really? You knew exactly who it belonged to you should give it back.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)