Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Convertible car seat question.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I'm a little confused, when I looked at booster seats a lot of them still had five point harnesses. So when they out grow the harnesses you can just take the harness out and it's a booster seat? That's the safe correct way to do it?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
michelles89
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:53 PM
If it is a five point harness that turns into a booster yes. The instructions even say to pull out the straps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:55 PM
Thank you, I've been trying to read their descriptions but some are pretty vague.

Quoting michelles89: If it is a five point harness that turns into a booster yes. The instructions even say to pull out the straps.
michelles89
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:58 PM
My ds has the Cosco one. It had the 5 pt and it was a booster. Read descriptions online if you need to! That's what I always do

Quoting Anonymous: Thank you, I've been trying to read their descriptions but some are pretty vague.

Quoting michelles89: If it is a five point harness that turns into a booster yes. The instructions even say to pull out the straps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Well we got a convertible crib as a present when he was a baby lol fool me once.

Quoting michelles89: My ds has the Cosco one. It had the 5 pt and it was a booster. Read descriptions online if you need to! That's what I always do

Quoting Anonymous: Thank you, I've been trying to read their descriptions but some are pretty vague.

momto1ryen
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:03 PM
Yes if its comboed like that. How old is your kiddo?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Quoting momto1ryen: Yes if its comboed like that. How old is your kiddo?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)