Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I give up.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I am tired. I don't want to fight with him anymore. I trt everything to make him happy. I bring him coffee every morning. I buy him little surprises all the time. I take care of our children after working all day. I make supper. I do the dishes. I do laundry. I pay the bills. I put my needs on hold to be able to give him everything he wants. And I do it because I love him. Why won't he love me back? I just want to be happy. I want someone to want me. My heart is broken, because I want to be important too sometimes. I am so tired of crying myself to sleep. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:13 PM

counseling

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you always been a doormat to him? Stop catering to him and put value in yourself. Then maybe he will too?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:16 PM
He won't go because he thinks there's nothing wrong. I wish he could see how unhappy I am because I love him even though he doesn't always deserve my love. I wish he could go back to being the man I met.

Quoting Anonymous:

counseling

Outspoken.Mime
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:18 PM

In order to get love and respect you have to accept nothing less.  You cater to him like a servant....without him lifting a finger.  So why should he change?  He is getting everything HE wants.

Make him have to GIVE something in order to GET something.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)