Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love my cat more than my husband.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Honestly, the only thing holding this marraige together is our son.  There is nothing left between us.  The apathy has gotten to a point where we don't even fight anymore, we just can't be bothered.

I would rather spend time with my cat then my husband.  We don't even sleep together anymore, he has taken to the guest room.

I am thinking of filing for divorce.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:19 PM
I feel the same way, however I won't divorce because we have children together that deserve 2 parents.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:22 PM

you don't children deserve to see their parents happy?

Quoting Anonymous: I feel the same way, however I won't divorce because we have children together that deserve 2 parents.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:28 PM
I AM happy, I just don't love my DH anymore. It goes far beyond just me though, I have my children to think about. DH can barely handle them when I am around, with me telling him to cool his jets. I don't trust that he can handle them alone at all. It is what it is and I made the choice to marry him so I am making the choice to stay with him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: I feel the same way, however I won't divorce because we have children together that deserve 2 parents.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:31 PM
I had to lol at this post!! I'm sorry but it sounds funny! And I can totally relate. Things haven't been good here in quite a few years!! So what's stopping you from filing?
ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:33 PM

yeah, if your cat comes above your husband you might want to consider... something anyway.

I love my cat, she's in the top 3 best cats I've ever had.  but I love my  husband more, even when he blows ass in the middle of the night bad enough to boot me out of the room.

smartmommy1050
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:04 PM
You have honorable intentions...the same ones I had...but I got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. I am so much happier now, and so are my kids.

Quoting Anonymous: I AM happy, I just don't love my DH anymore. It goes far beyond just me though, I have my children to think about. DH can barely handle them when I am around, with me telling him to cool his jets. I don't trust that he can handle them alone at all. It is what it is and I made the choice to marry him so I am making the choice to stay with him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)