Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update!!! If anyone prays please pray for us :( *small update*

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:25 PM
  • 323 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Our beautiful baby boy, Grayson, most likely has trisomy 18. He has a club foot, something wrong with his hand and is only measuring 17w 4d when he should be at 19w. We got the news today. They kept telling me to get an amnio so I can terminate. They said it's not considered a viable pregnancy at this point but it's MY BABY! I won't terminate. I feel him kick. They were almost cold about it. I'm so angry at the world! So could you send thoughts and prayers this way? Thank you!

Small update: I had an appt with one of the nps at my ob office. She asked what they had told me about the baby, I told her they said he most likely has it and his club foot and small size. She said they THINK he has a club foot!!! They couldn't see as much as they would have liked but that my ultrasound was concerning bc of his small size. I really do have a feeling that could be from throwing up so much and having the stomach flu twice, I had no appetite and lost 18lbs. The day I got home I was determined to eat for him, drink milk, find protein. It worked a little too well bc I gained 10lbs lol oops!! My uterus was still very low last week, they were getting his heart beat near my pelvis still but today she found it way up near my belly button! I hope this means he's growing :) she tried to call for my results but they said between 8 and 10 days and it's only been 6 but I should know by Friday the results!

Update: we got the results today. They're positive I'm still in shock but I did expect it, I was hoping for a miracle tho! I just want a drink and a pack of cigarettes! I'm so angry :( So now I have a question and need advice, what and how do I tell my 7 year old!?
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Bump
KikiB85
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:28 PM
I'm so sorry! Hope it works out for you!
EyEmTuRtLe
by Turtle on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:28 PM
4 moms liked this

praying

Linemanmomma
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Prayers.
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:30 PM
Lots of hugs, I'm sorry.
crysiann
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:30 PM
2 moms liked this
Saying a prayer for you and your beautiful baby.
teal_phoenix
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:30 PM

Yes, I will pray. I can't imagine *hugs*

teal_phoenix

BUMP!

teal_phoenix

BUMP!

chickensmommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:30 PM
Prayers sent! I don't think you have to terminate if you don't want to. He's your son and you should be able to celebrate his life as long as he is living. Maybe it's a dumb question, but is there prenatal/ post natal hospice?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)