Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you manage bed wetting

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
I've gone through a few previous posts and read some Moms allow their kids to pee on their bedding and clothing. I couldn't imagine permiting this. I have four boys that wet the bed. Actually my oldest is 10 and recently stopped with only a couple of accidents in the last 4 months but my 8 y.o. wears Goodnites and my 5 & 3 y.o. wear diapers. I use huggies overnights and Pampers on my kids until they were to tight on them which was abo ut age 7. I couldn't see spending money on Goodnites at the time when my kids still fit in regular diapers. I buy a box of diapers for $20 and it last over a month. Anyway I was just curious how other families manage everyday kid issues.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:04 AM

They have those waterproof sheets but yeah mine are in pull ups until they stay dry all through the night or will wake themselves and go to the bathroom.  But havent you ever had a dream where you got up and went to the bathroom and in fact had not woken up and ended up peeing in the bed?  Happened to me before.  They are called accidents for a reason but that doesnt mean I am going to start wearing Depends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)