Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know her anymore..I want my sister back..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Okay sorry if this gets a bit long.

My sister who I will call her"B", well she is two years younger then me. My sister has always been a happy go lucky person. Her smile and laugh could light up a room. She fun to be around and could always make you smile.
11 years ago, she met this guy who we will call her"C". At that time C was a nice guy or so we thought. After dating two years my sister got pregnant and had my nephew. During B being pregnant, C cheated and kicked my sister out. Shortly after they made up. Four years later my sister had my second nephew. Four months later, C cheated again. They were apart for a year, decided to work things out.
My father got sick with cancer. During that time B had a mental breakdown. Two years after we found out my dad had cancer he passed away. B went to bed and stayed there for a month. She barely talked, lost a lot of weight. C had to take care of the house and kids. When my dad passed away he left my brother who was seven at the time to B. During her grieving period, C cheated again. He said he needed attention and was sick of B ignoring her duties of being a mom and was"wife" (this happen in 2012)
February 2013, C asked B to marry him. B thinking his cheating ways were now behind them and they could finally be the family she dreamed of. But that was far from the truth.
August 2013, C dropped the bomb he was cheating and was in love. This time my sister said she was crushed. Again she retreated to her bed. Only getting up to go to work, take care of her children and cry for hours. C hasn't been easy on B. He calls complained about his new girlfriend all the time. Well Christmas came around and for the kids sake they spent the holiday together.
C and this new girl broke up only after being together a month.
But after this time, I noticed a change in B. She has lost weight, her eyes look dead like the life has been sucked out of her children She doesn't smile or laugh anymore. She is in shut down mode. Doesn't wanna talk to anyone, won't even talk to our mom which is not normal. My mom and B used to talk everyday. Now we are lucky to get a text once or twice a week.
I miss my sister. I miss her laugh, her smile, how she was a bubbly girl. Now..I don't see any sign of life in her. Like she isn't living life, just making though life like a ghost.
Please no negative comments..
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SexyBurlapSack
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:23 PM

Get her out of there. NOW.

delialayla
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:26 PM

try talking to her.. i bet this is when she needs u and your moms help the most.......has she gone to doctor she might be depressed and need help

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:29 PM
That's definitely some severe depression and I don't blame her. First, she needs to get away from this guy, he's poison. She also should seek some therapy so she can learn to love herself again, for her sake and the sake of her children. I hope she's able to get the help she desperately needs. Best of luck, OP.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)