Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with tattoos please help!!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:19 PM
  • 66 Replies

Okay so I have an opportunity to get a very discounted tattoo from a very reputable tattoo artist ewhile on a retreat in March. I have never had one, and am thinking of biting the bullet and getting one. I would like something representing my kids, small and on a place that would be least painful. What are your thoughts? Ideas? Can you show me your tattoos? Thank you:)

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2and2onway
by Kimmie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:55 PM

BUMP!

BrownEyedGirl86
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:00 PM
I only have one on my wrist
I have 2 more planned but I am still bf dd so I'm waiting to be done
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:00 PM
I don't have any ideas but since it's your first, you can get it anywhere bc you won't have anything as a pain reference.

I have 13 and the one that hurt the most is in the middle of my back and that was #12. I have them on the tops of my feet, each wrist, over my heart (two to represent my kids), each ankle and one on each shoulder.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Always place it where you can cover it just in case. Think of something that reminds you of your kids. Search online until you find something you like.
destiny3513
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:04 PM

I hate. Mine. But neck hurt the least, then hand, hip, butt, wrists hurt worst.  God, I picked awful places to get tattoos. For a tattoo for children maybe your shoulder would be appropriate.

articmom
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:06 PM
I have one on the back of my neck didn't really hurt at all . I like it because its only visible when I want it to be .
First_One_8_18
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:08 PM

I have one on my toe, between my shoulder blades and on the back of my arm. My arm hurt the least. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:08 PM

My are my arm, lower back, and ankle. Ankle hurt the worst, then back, and my arm didn't hurt at all.

jakesmom323
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:09 PM
I have 3 and DON'T DO IT!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)