Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My bum hurts! Ask me anything!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

Is there such a thing as medical neglect of an unborn fetus?  My friend says that she has been bleeding and having abdominal e pain for a month.  She is about 8 months.  She went to 2 whole places one of which can't help her since it is a family doctor. So she went to one hospital in a month.  They can't find anything wrong with her and her excuses for not going somewhere else are: she has no ob (they stopped taking her insurance she knew this in November), the other hospital won't take her insurance, and she has been to 2 places.

now I lost a baby and I told her that she could have been to more than 1 place since then.  I don't care how many until I got checked.  Yeah she hates me right now because I basically told her ses neglecting the baby by not going somewhere else. 

I told her I lost a baby and she doesn't want that pain but she won't listen.  

I fixed it i think.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:34 PM

BUMP!

LadyVoldemort
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:34 PM
Sorry but are you drunk or do you have a crappy keyboard like me?
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:34 PM
Huh?
destiny3513
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:35 PM

In nj you can get charity care and get inexpensive care. Wtf is her problem? Only idiots and drug addicts refuse prenatal care.

ninjakids
by Christina on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:36 PM
According to you they couldn't find anything wrong with her so what's the big deal?
AshleySail
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Emergency rooms can't refuse a patient right?

And.. your title has absolutely nothing to do to with the post. Wtf
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Quoting destiny3513:

In nj you can get charity care and get inexpensive care. Wtf is her problem? Only idiots and drug addicts refuse prenatal care.

She's a moron and I really don't think there is anything wrong.  She is ultra lazy and doesn't cook or clean.  Peope get on her about it and so she does this to not do it.  I have knwn her a long time and yeah she would do this.  She faked a pregnancy and ultra sound once.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Quoting AshleySail: Emergency rooms can't refuse a patient right?

And.. your title has absolutely nothing to do to with the post. Wtf

Lol, I know but this has me fuming I don't understand why anyone would risk their baby's life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Quoting ninjakids: According to you they couldn't find anything wrong with her so what's the big deal?

She's been saying she's in pain and bleeding since then.  She only went once and never again after that.  She as gone nowhere else to be seen.  Her boyfriends mom told her to go live there.  She said she wants to because she can go there and relax and boyfriends mom will ate care of her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)