Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is what happens when you leave your kids with dad

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:02 PM
  • 5 Replies

Mobile Photo

Ya I was gone under a half and hour and he just had a bath lol Post your pic
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
starfire59
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:04 PM

lol! cute!

BokanoMomma
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Mobile Photo

Lol mines too young to get in that kinda trouble yet, but I have a feelings it's comin (:
CBMMOM
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:09 PM

When my daughter was 2 I left her with her dad for a few hours. When I got home later, I noticed some blonde hair chunks on the floor. At first I thought it was doll hair. No such luck. She cut her own hair. He didn't even know it til I showed him. I asked how she got the scissors. He said he gave them to her because since she knew they were on top of the fridge,he thought she was allowed to have them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Lol mine colored the dishwasher w perminent marker while I was at the store... then one day when I was painting, they helped me paint....the couch.
Mrs.Pedro
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Mobile Photo

Yeah... Fricken dads man! My dh thinks it's awesome to give our kids food to run around with. Popcorn is a frequent snack as evidenced here. I just had our couch cleaned because of all the food and drink stains and sticky spots from candy being given to them. He's gettin better about putting them in their seats for food, but still has his days... Wouldn't be so bad if he would sit down in the floor with them and keep them from fighting over the food. Me and the kids have picnics in the floor sometimes, but there's never this much mess lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)