Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really tough decision!!!! WWYD???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies
Me and my ex have been broken up for about two months, but we reside in the same place. We had sex a couple times after we broke up and now I am pregnant... I already have three children that arent his, he has no children. Im a full time college student, no job.

He wants me to continue the pregnancy, get back together, and just live life 'happily' ...
My kids really seem to love him, but I really dont feel he's the one for me anymore...i have given him chance after chance n he keeps doing the same things, always saying he 'slipped up' and wont do it anymore...

Buuutttt...while I REALLY do not want to get an abortion, I feel like the best thing for me right now is to get the abortion, get a job, keep going to school, and get my own place and get my life together and work on supporting the three children I already have! I dont really want anymore kids anyway, especially since I really dont want to be with him!!

Sooo, WHAT WOULD YOU DO??
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:22 PM
BUMP
Crazy-Steph
by Emerald Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:23 PM
I would abort.
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Ugh.
TRAVELMOM817
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Sounds like he not only slips up but slips in as well. After having three kids are u unaware of how pregnancy happens??
The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:25 PM

Personally, I wouldn't be able to have an abortion in this situation...but that doesn't necessarily mean I would stay with the SO.

GotSomeKids
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I would stop f'ing having unprotected sex.  I wouldn't abort for any reason, but this is not my situation. 

xtwistedxlovex
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:28 PM

Let him have custody.

phoenixallison
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:31 PM
2 moms liked this
keep it & things will be tough but worth it I suggest counseling together even if you dont get back together you will at least learn to get along. money will come & go so dont make the decision based on that there are tons of places to get help
reaandiziesmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Unpopular opinion and I know.. BUT it's his baby too. I don't think it's right to have it if he wants it. I understand it's your body but its also a child that he wants. I would have it and then either raise it with him or let him have the child and move on. But you have to do what is best for you. That's just what I would do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:35 PM
I really dont want to be pregnant, thats the real issue to me. I get really sick when im pregnant, and I feel that would mess me up in school, I wont be able to get a job, etc. and I need those things right now...if I was to keep the baby It would still be mine and I would love it just like my others! I wouldnt want to give the baby over to him

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Let him have custody.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)