Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sandy Hook Shooting... *Update*

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:37 PM
  • 160 Replies
I was on youtube today searching videos and came acrossed one thing to another and eventually ended up watching memorial videos of the kids who died at sandy hook.

After watching a few, i stumbled upon videos of sandy hook shooting being a hoax/fake?

Really? I was apalled! I also stumbled onto a video that mentioned that the kids arent dead that they are still alive and was at the 2013 superbowl...

My mind is in circles...i cant wrap my head around why someone would even think about joking around with something like this? I mean what the fuck?

I honestly dont know what to think....

Whats youre opinion/thoughts on this?

Have you seen these videos?

Update*
No argueing please. This was very tragic. Everyone has their right to their opinion.
I do believe it happened, Im not sure if i believe it was fake or not..It makes me sick to even think that someone would fake something lile this *puke*.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:39 PM
My sister started shooting her mouth off about that. People are fucked up. Dead children are apparently not off limits for these sickos.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:40 PM
3 moms liked this
There is also a video that says sandy hook shooting and a map of the school was in one of the batman movies that came out well before the shooting actually took place. now I don't believe in conspiracy theories but there are a lot of things that just don't add up right here. I def think there is more to the story and we will probably never know what that is
thetrollcat
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:40 PM
2 moms liked this

use your common sense and logic

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:41 PM

The person who made the youtube video is probably mentally ill.  People who are mentally ill often have consipracy theroies liek this. Some even believe that 9/11 was fake!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:41 PM
3 moms liked this

Fake.

Have you seen the one of the "father" laughing his ass off, then getting into "sad" mode?

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:41 PM
I don't know if it was a map of the school or not but the words sandy hook are clearly shown for a few seconds. My husband and I couldn't believe they were actually there

Quoting Anonymous: There is also a video that says sandy hook shooting and a map of the school was in one of the batman movies that came out well before the shooting actually took place. now I don't believe in conspiracy theories but there are a lot of things that just don't add up right here. I def think there is more to the story and we will probably never know what that is
Apgsteenmommy
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:43 PM
Uhhhhh
KiKi-Love
3 moms liked this
I sure as hell did.

Love how all entrances were blocked off by black cars with only one ambulance on set.

Quoting Anonymous:

Fake.

Have you seen the one of the "father" laughing his ass off, then getting into "sad" mode?

Apgsteenmommy
If it was between believing the news or yourube.......
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:44 PM
10 moms liked this
I don't believe it happened either. I believe that, and the boston bombing was an elaborate, well thought out, and well acted hoax. It all has to do with gun control, putting fear into Americans who will then search out the government to take care of and protect them. First order of protection? Removing guns from your house and mine. If I'm wrong, so be it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)