Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cheating?? is it really that bad

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 371 Replies
1 mom liked this

Cheating hmmm......honestly i think its just natural as human beings to want to have sex with other people.  I dont necessarily think that just because someone is in a relationship and they have sex with someone else that they dont love their spouse.  It could just mean they want variety, and its nothing against their partner, but different can be exciting and really that it all it really is.  While I do think cheating is a selfish thing that people find themselves doing, I do think it is natural, and it doesnt make us a bad person.  Unfortunately people get all hurt about this, and thus it can be a problem.  If only we could express to our spouses sometimes i have the urge no offense to you.... what do u guys think?? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:10 AM
17 moms liked this
I think if two people in a marriage share that same view then more power to them. That's why I don't take issues with open marriages. But, if one person is constantly cheating while the other is faithful, that's messed up and can cause a lot of heartache and a feeling of inadequacy on the loyal partners side.
mom2bahandcch
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:10 AM
58 moms liked this
If you want to have sex with lots of people, don't get married.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:11 AM
8 moms liked this

You contradict yourself a few times. If someone wants variety they should probably not get married.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:11 AM
43 moms liked this

ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:13 AM
7 moms liked this

there is a difference between cheating and an open relationship.

cheating is done behing another persons back. they lie and betray  someone elses trust.

not the same as wanting to have sex with more than one person.

Devious103102
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:15 AM
3 moms liked this

Don't be in a relationship if you want to be able to "explore your options" and if you do be in an open relationship where at least your partner has an understanding whats going on.

1QuirkysingleMa
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:15 AM
2 moms liked this

I think cheating is bad because it's a break in trust, and loyalty. I agree that not everyone is made  for a monogamous relationship. I think we should be more accepting of alternative relationships like open relationships, swinging, and polyamory.  I for one wouldn't get into a monogamous relationship, because I know it isn't for me. I however would never betray a partners trust.

TG3
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:16 AM

that's fine if you're with someone with similar beliefs.

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:18 AM
4 moms liked this
I see no issue with open relationships but cheating is wrong period. If you decide to be in a monogamous relationship then keep that promise. If you don't want one find someone to have an open relationship with.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:18 AM
3 moms liked this
I have an open marriage and have both a husband and a boyfriend.

It is what it is.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)