Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone else the black sheep(vent)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

To make a long story short my dad has had 3 sets of kids with 3 different women,first one he only had 1 child with,second one was me and my two older siblings and lastly the 3 after me.Well it seems like anything i do is never good enough for him, I'm in between two jobs right now never finished school or got my GED been working since  i was 17 but my other siblings have and get all his praise and such,so he trows that in my face a lot  me dumb ass e.t.c,tells people I'm the ugly one of his kids (to be quite honest i I'm) I'm never going  anywhere in life.It just hurts me so bad that he thinks of me like this,i have several friends who's dad treats them like princesses but when it comes to mine I'm a piece of shit anyone else with the same problem??

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:58 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:00 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:00 AM

BUMP!

Redwoods_Mama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I kicked my dad out of my life.  I'm his only kid, that does not stop him from being a complete ass.

Life is great without the toxic.

JamieBue38
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Well I'll be honest and say you can't get far in life with no diploma or GED. But he is an asshole for treating you like that
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:03 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Well are you going anywhere? Are you working at bettering your situation? Do you want him to praise you for dropping out of school and working dead end jobs while doing nothing to better the situation?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:10 AM

no I've tried the GED 4 times and failed no matter how hard i studied,i have a severe Learning disability the makes it damn near impossible to learn math,which is why i am a nanny and a care provider for an elderly lady i make 300 a week between both jobs,I've tried school its just to hard.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well are you going anywhere? Are you working at bettering your situation? Do you want him to praise you for dropping out of school and working dead end jobs while doing nothing to better the situation?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)