Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you drop the bomb on your soon to be ex husbands relationship?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband and I have been seperated for months, long messed up story short he cheated on me while I was pregnant. We have been together intimately a few times since he left but that was months ago. He is in a "relationship" and I use that term loosely with the girl he cheated with, she insists he is madly in love with her and that she(being my oldest sons daycare teacher slept with him anyway knowing he was married) makes him happy and I never did so he will never cheat on her because they have the same motto" you have to keep your man happy or he will look elsewhere" well tonight he came over to my house and basically begged me to be intimate with him. Eh against my better judgement I did.
I want to blow his shit out of the water so badly, his mistress texts me how she is his choice blah blah. Him and I are married but it will never work again but I so badly want to tell her he cheated! There goes her dumb theory. This woman has tortured me with throwing in my face that they were together.
Would you say anything or just shut the hell up?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:21 PM
Replies (11-20):
incogNinja
by Whofflé on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:27 PM
Right?

Quoting MamaTasha08:

Why would you even talk to her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:28 PM
For shits n giggles I'd tell.
aiyess
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:28 PM
4 moms liked this
I would have taken a picture of both of you together and texted it back to her. She wants to be cunt and rub it in your face. Two can play that game.
SciFiMama91
Actually, yeah I would.
Rain2Rinse
She is well aware that he is a cheater. After all, those are the conditions under which their relationship began. And she probably knows he will cheat on her as well. She is simply trying to get under yor skin. And you are allowing her to do so.

And if cheating is so horrible, why did you have sex with him again?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:29 PM
3 moms liked this
You are still married, so IMO he's still cheating with her. How can you have an affair with your wife? Yeah, I would tell her. She's being a bitch by rubbing it in your face, so why not? Do you still jave feelings for him? It will probably look like you slept with him out of spite and she probably won't believe you, but I would tell her.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Police on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:29 PM
I can be both mean and petty. I would tell her. But why in the world are you talking to her in the first place?
meanlilchick
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:29 PM
5 moms liked this
Lol call her n ask her if she enjoyed your taste :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
At this point you're no better than her. Yuck, why even let his dick get anywhere near you?
articmom
by IceQueen on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:30 PM
I am feeling like a brat today so I would have photographed or kept the texts and pretended I accidentally sent them to her meaning to send them to someone else lol ....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)