Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you drop the bomb on your soon to be ex husbands relationship?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband and I have been seperated for months, long messed up story short he cheated on me while I was pregnant. We have been together intimately a few times since he left but that was months ago. He is in a "relationship" and I use that term loosely with the girl he cheated with, she insists he is madly in love with her and that she(being my oldest sons daycare teacher slept with him anyway knowing he was married) makes him happy and I never did so he will never cheat on her because they have the same motto" you have to keep your man happy or he will look elsewhere" well tonight he came over to my house and basically begged me to be intimate with him. Eh against my better judgement I did.
I want to blow his shit out of the water so badly, his mistress texts me how she is his choice blah blah. Him and I are married but it will never work again but I so badly want to tell her he cheated! There goes her dumb theory. This woman has tortured me with throwing in my face that they were together.
Would you say anything or just shut the hell up?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:21 PM
Replies (341-346):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2014 at 11:39 AM
I don't allow them around her. She is trash in my opinion. She was supposed to be caring for my son in daycare and instead was opening her legs to my husband while I was pregnant. And then she trie to tell me that she wanted to tell me but was afraid because I was pregnant I was get upset and hurt the baby! Well she shouldn't have slept with my husband she till insists to this day she isn't a home wrecker

Quoting Anonymous:

I would say it in an apology.   Like this:  I know how it feels to be cheated on and I am so sorry that I did the same thing with him to you.   I hope that in the future he will be faithful to you and I will resist him next time.

He's blindsiding this naive woman and taking advantage of you.  Your kids are who is really going to have a hard time.   Divorce is very hard on them and especially harder still if he's already introducing a new woman to them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2014 at 12:02 PM
She was fired. I have not told her, even though I Really want to it will make things with their dad unbearable. I am biding my time and when the time is right and I move on I will nicely tell her.

Quoting randi1978:

Don't say anything.  I completely understand why you want to do so, but she will never believe you.  Seriously.  She will completely deny it and claim you're crazy and only trying to "steal him back".  And even if he admits to it, she is so desperate to keep a man, she will just pretend it never happened so she can continue to gloat and rub it in your face.

I hope she isn't your son's teacher still.  I'd take that up with the school and have him transferred to a new class.  I mean, what she does on her personal time is her business, so I wouldn't attempt to get her in trouble, but your son doesn't need to be exposed to that woman anymore than he already is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 100 on Jan. 12, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Oh my goodness! This is my friends' dream scenario for me because, in their opinion, I could.

They want me to sleep with him one more time, take pictures or video, and send the evidence to her with a note that just says, 'How's it feel?'

I LOVE the idea and occasionally daydream about the harm it would cause them but, in the end, it'll be my kids that get caught in the crossfire. Plus, like you, there are still feelings involved, deep down, so I'd probably end up all bent out of shape, again, and it's taken me too long to get to the good place that I'm in, sooo...

If you had proof, I'd say lay it on her and walk away if your kids wouldn't get caught up on it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2014 at 12:24 PM
This is what is sad. I want both I want her out of his life so we can function, plus I want her miserable. And I'm also afraid to tell her because I'm scared he will never see the kids again because he is mad at me( that's something he would do).

Quoting sunnysideup89:

I would tell management that she slept with your husband. That should stir the pot:) jk

Ok but in seriousness, what's your main goal? Do you want this girl out of his life for the kids sake (then tell her),  Do you want to keep his trust (then don't tell her etc)Those are the questions..

Also you cannot just walk away..he is still your husband and childrens father, I don't know why people make it sound so non chalant, so easy..

sunnysideup89
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Okay don't tell her, you can insinuate though, and just know she is probably a rebound anyway and that she will fall off the wagon eventually. Just do the right thing, be a good mom, wait back be patient and watch :)

Quoting Anonymous: This is what is sad. I want both I want her out of his life so we can function, plus I want her miserable. And I'm also afraid to tell her because I'm scared he will never see the kids again because he is mad at me( that's something he would do).

Quoting sunnysideup89:

I would tell management that she slept with your husband. That should stir the pot:) jk

Ok but in seriousness, what's your main goal? Do you want this girl out of his life for the kids sake (then tell her),  Do you want to keep his trust (then don't tell her etc)Those are the questions..

Also you cannot just walk away..he is still your husband and childrens father, I don't know why people make it sound so non chalant, so easy..

grandmatobe404
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:10 PM

I would tell her what he did that sound like my ex co worker her husband did the same thing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)