Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I understand that people don't like going to the DMV...

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:01 PM
  • 20 Replies
But there is no need to be rude to the people working... I am getting our plates renewed, and one lady called one number and another lady called different number and the one customer got real snarky with the lady behind the counter.
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AZHOTMOM
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:02 PM

I never go to the DMV, I do everything online cause Honestly, the people that work at the DMV next to my house are fucking bitches, even if you are the nicest person ever.

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:03 PM

I can't stand it when people are rude, whether they are the customer or clerk.  The ladies at my DMV are super nice. 

TheSilence
by Tá mé an mó on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:04 PM
I have met my fair share if extremely rude DMV employees.
mes_deux_amours
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:04 PM
Idk

The DMV can be an aggravating place. I always try to be as nice as possible so they'll get things done quicker.
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:09 PM

I've never had a rude person at DMV (aka the "tag office" around here).

Now at the place where we get our driver's license (two different places) is a different story but I give them a break since they have to take out new drivers and give them a driving test. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:18 AM
It can go both ways
incogNinja
by Whofflé on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:20 AM
Ours isn't this way. I've encountered ONE bitch who is in the drivers license section, but that's not a typical reason why I end up there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:20 AM
Ive never had a problem there, so I don't understand all of the fuss. Maybe it's the Midwest, but everyone is pretty patient and kind.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:22 AM
Hmm. The workers at my DMV aren't all smiles, but they are polite enough to get the job done. A lot of the people that go there are not the best quality.
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:22 AM
I've never witnessed many polite DMV employees. They all appear to hate their jobs. I avoid the DMV at all costs. Thankfully most stuff can be taken care of at the currency exchange.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)