Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Guy talk what's this mean

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
So my stbxh and I have been separated for 8months (that's another story) in those 8 months today was the 2nd time I've seen him. We took the kids to the park went fishing and spent hours there. It was a nice time.

Well he told me today that he still cared for me and loved me. That he does miss me and he's realized I'm the only one who's ever truly cares for him. We hugged and they were nice patio ate hugs he kissed me on the cheek and we even held hands. We also looked at eachother "intimately" and I felt the urge to kiss him but didn't. I kinda felt he wanted to as well.

I still love this man deeply.

The kicker is he has a gf and there living together.

I feel so confused and I feel like my heart and thoughts are running from me. What could all those a signs mean?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Sorry for typos I'm mobile
elizabeth.mary
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't do it! They're probably just having problems and he's missing you now. My ex used to do the same thing. Don't fall for it!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:03 PM

It means that you still have feelings for each other. But I wouldn't do anything about those feelings if I were you. He's living with the gf and might be trying to have his cake and eat it too. Just be careful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:04 PM
It means he needs to Ditch the girlfriend and you two need to give it another go. Focus only on the positive in each other you owe it to your children to try again.
ProudMommy51006
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Don't go there, looks like more heartache
CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:06 PM

It means he's a POS.....not only is he cheating on you, he is also cheating on his girlfriend.

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know his true motives, so I'll just say tread lightly. And use your head, don't let your heart betray you. Be careful.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Probably trying to "sweeten you up" so you agree to lesser CS or some crap.

Mommy.Muneca
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Well without knowing the reason for your seperation I just think maybe he got tired of the gf & realized he never should have left. Just be careful, don't give in so easy, and possibly put yourself through more heartbreak. Give him a chance but be strict about it. If he wants a second chance 1st thing- dump the gf. He has to PROVE to you he deserves the 2nd chance & make things up. Don't just let him back so quickly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:07 PM
I want to try again so badly!! We have a 6 month old baby together!! But I can't stand another broken heart by him. I scared to try and even more terrified in bringing it up. How should I go about it?

Quoting Anonymous: It means he needs to Ditch the girlfriend and you two need to give it another go. Focus only on the positive in each other you owe it to your children to try again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)