Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dude, creepy

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:01 AM
  • 16 Replies
So I'm downstairs with dh and I heat crying upstairs, I go check and it's sd. I ask her whats wrong, and after much prodding (she's 6 and half asleep), she asks where her stepbrother is. I tell her he's sleeping in his bed in his room, why? And she tells me cuz I saw something. I asked what she saw, what did it look like? She said a person, it kept playing and it was flying.
Chiiiiiiills! We know there's a family here but still crazy creepy cool!!
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:30 AM

Eww.It creeps me out that people still use the word "dude". I thought that died out along with bell bottoms,love beads,and "groovy".

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Nope.Dude is very alive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:33 AM
How old are you? 19-22?

Quoting Anonymous:

Eww.It creeps me out that people still use the word "dude". I thought that died out along with bell bottoms,love beads,and "groovy".

awebber4
by Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:33 AM
I call my boys dude....like dude seriously? Your gonna let your milk drip all over our new carpet?
Mocha.Maya.Me
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:34 AM

Smudge the house, lay down salt.  Let her known they can't psychically hurt her.  Maybe they want to play?

Yeah I know, YIKES, NO!  STFU MayaMe!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:35 AM
Dude is more heavily used on the west coast. I grew up there and most of us slip dude into a conversation when we get together. Now I live on the east coast and I rarely hear it.

BTW creepy about your kiddo, OP!
steph0420
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:11 AM
Haha I love how this post turned into a heated conversation about the word dude.
steph0420
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:15 AM
Yea I'm sure it was the little boy. There's a family here. The dad is a bad spirit, but not harmful, just an asshole. There's also a mother, little boy and little girl. The little boy likes to play with their toys all the time. I know it was him, eespecially cuz she thought it was ds at first. I told it was just part if a dream and go back to sleep, she did. Although I heard her talking a few mins ago

Quoting Mocha.Maya.Me:

Smudge the house, lay down salt.  Let her known they can't psychically hurt her.  Maybe they want to play?

uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:17 AM
Eeek! Super creepy.

Quoting steph0420: Yea I'm sure it was the little boy. There's a family here. The dad is a bad spirit, but not harmful, just an asshole. There's also a mother, little boy and little girl. The little boy likes to play with their toys all the time. I know it was him, eespecially cuz she thought it was ds at first. I told it was just part if a dream and go back to sleep, she did. Although I heard her talking a few mins ago

Quoting Mocha.Maya.Me:

ilovecandy
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:18 AM

i use dude. so whatever, dude.

my dd keeps saying shes afraid of the dark. i keep asking her why and she said she just thinks monsters are going to get her. theres nothing here in this house though. first house i have ever lived in where there is nothing. just g-d turkeys outside fricken gobbling first thing in the morning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)