Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This teacher is horrible!

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:17 AM
  • 32 Replies

My son is 10.. 

He has dealt with bullying... from students and NOW teachers. He has a learning disability... he has been on an IEP since he was in 5.. theyr efuse to leave him back although he's struggling because he's on an IEP.. anyway,

A kid bullies him ALL year last year.. the teachers say the kid has "his own problems." He tried to push him down stairs, puleld out his penis toldm y son to look then called him a fag.. I took it to the board of ed and the kid still did it.. i threatened the school because my son was sayin he didnt want to live anymore.. they FINALLY called the parents in and the kid stopped bullying him.

The teacher got pissed at my son because they never gave him a permission form for the trip.. I was at the hospital with my 22 month old getting an echo on his ehart, and my phone was on silent and because the teacher couldnt reach me, she snapped at my son "I dont know how you made it this far"

I got PISSEd and again, called the board of ed.

This same teacher, whos his occlusion teacher, refuses to giv e him one on one time- which is what shes paid to do.. she tells him to do it himself. Again, I complained.

NOW, yesterday, my son goes, "I want a girlfriend named erica" and the kid erik who pulled his pants down in front of my son heard this and run s to the teacher saying, "he called me erika" and started crying.. 

The teacher took my son in front of all the kids, put him on the girls line and called him a female name for the rest of the day.

I AM going to the board of ed with this. this teacher is something else.

IM pissed.. my son is 10, learning issues, speech delay, hes behind in a lot.. this etacher is an adult.. she needs to watch it.

by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ivegotrhythm
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:19 AM
I would be furious. Good luck! Update us.
uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:22 AM
Please keep us updated! That pisses me off.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah I would already be in jail for assault. He can't switch teachers?

BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:28 AM

Don't back down momma!  Let the bitch have it!

Good luck!

jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:30 AM

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

Don't back down momma!  Let the bitch have it!

Good luck!

KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:33 AM
Good luck! That teacher sounds like she shouldn't be teaching
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:37 AM
It must be frustrating not being able to punish all of the kids who act out because they all have special needs. And then to have parents running to the boe all day. Fuck being a teacher.
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:37 AM
This teacher sounds like she has problems. Whatever you do, don't back down! This teacher needs to be put in her place. If it was me, I'd be in jail for the next few years...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:38 AM
Don't back down!! She's crossing the line..
This strikes a nerve..my son is also on an IEP, and know how difficult it is for them.
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I think now would be a good time to send a hidden tape recorder to school with him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)