Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AMBER ALERT AMBER ALERT CHILD FOUND

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:38 AM
  • 130 Replies

FITCHBURG, Mass. (WHDH) -- State Police have issued and Amber Alert for a 6-year-old girl who they believe was abducted by her non-custodial mother.

Alize Whipple is described as being a black female, approximately 3’9” tall weighing 45 pounds. She was last seen on Wednesday at approximately 4 p.m. in Fitchburg.

Police believe Alize was taken by her mother, 50-year-old Leeanna Wilson from Fitchburg.

Wilson is described as being a white female, 5’5” weighing 135 pounds with strawberry-blonde hair.

It is believed Wilson is operating a blue 1996 Buick Century with South Carolina plates JJT687.

If you have seen and/or know the whereabouts of Alize Whipple and Leeanna Wilson please call 911 or contact the Fitchburg Police Department at 978-345-4355

Read more: http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/worcester-area/10012710446398/state-police-issue-amber-alert-for-fitchbirg-girl/#ixzz2q64NJGVM

FITCHBURG — The Massachusetts State Police have issued a statewide Amber alert for a 6-year-old girl who was abducted Friday and may be in danger.

Police are seeking assistance in finding the girl before she can be harmed, police said.

The girl, named Alize Whipple, is black and about 3 feet, 9 inches tall. She was last seen wearing a pink top, pink petite pants and pink sparkly shoes. She was last seen at 4 p.m. on Normandy Street in Fitchburg.

She was believed to have been taken by her non-custodial mother, Leeanna Wilson, 50, who lives on Normandy Street.

Wilson is white, about 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs about 135 pounds. She has strawberry blonde hair.

Fitchburg police said they have reasons to believe Wilson may harm the child.

Wilson is believed to be driving a blue 1996 Buick Century with a South Carolina license plate of JJT 687.

If you have seen and/or know the whereabouts of Alize Whipple and Leeanna Wilson please call 911 or contact the Fitchburg Police Department at (978) 345-4355.

FITCHBURG, Mass. —An Amber Alert was issued Friday night after the abduction of a 6-year-old girl from Fitchburg, Massachusetts State Police said.

Watch NewsCenter 5's report

The child, Alize Whipple, is described as a black female approximately 3 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 45 pounds with dark hair.

Alize is believed to have been abducted by her non-custodial mother, Leeanna Wilson, 50, from Normandy Street in Fitchburg, police said. 

Wilson is described as a white female approximately 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing 135 pounds with strawberry blonde hair. There is reason to believe Wilson may cause harm to the child, police said.

Photos: Massachusetts Missing Children

Authorities located the car they believed Wilson was operating -- a blue 1996 Buick Century with South Carolina plates JJT687 -- in Leominster, Mass., but have not located Wilson or Alize.

The car, located in a strip mall, was searched for several hours overnight before being towed.

Debbie Jackson, the girl's aunt, told NewsCenter 5 she doubted Wilson would hurt Alize, but made a plea for her return home.

"Come on home, we are worried," she said.

Alize was last seen wearing a pink top, pink petite pants and pink sparkly shoes. 

She was last seen on Wednesday at approximately 4:00 p.m.

Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or contact the Fitchburg Police Department at 978-345-4355.

Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/central-massachusetts/ambert-alert-issued-for-missing-fitchburg-girl/-/11983998/23876450/-/tdeu5w/-/index.html#ixzz2q67nEW8q

An Amber Alert for a missing Fitchburg girl has been canceled after the girl was found safe in Shelby, N.C., Massachusetts State Police said.

Alize Whipple, 6, was found unharmed at the home of a family member, police said.

The alert was issued Friday night after the abduction of the girl from Fitchburg, Massachusetts State Police said.

Alize is believed to have been abducted by her non-custodial mother, Leeanna Wilson, 50, from Normandy Street in Fitchburg, police said. 

Wilson is in custody, State Police said.

For information please click the ribbon. 

my son and I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within our bodies. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:38 AM

bump

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:39 AM

BUMP

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:39 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:39 AM
Bump
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:39 AM

On the radio they said this girl is in EXTREME danger. BUMP BUMP

lunyuny
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Bump
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Bump
Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:41 AM
Bump
12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

her mother is 50? they posted a photo of her and she definitely isn't 50. let me see if i can find the photo..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured