Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't do this, found out I'm pregnant and having an abortion. Another update*** it's done***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1197 Replies
3 moms liked this
With all my medical problems and being on disability already, I have 4 kids , I can't have another child. Found out I'm pregnant. I'm going to abort. There's no other option I will consider. Anyone else had an abortion? I'm about 7 weeks right now, so I could do the pill version. I just want to get it over with.

With my past history, I can't use any type of hormonal birth control. This leaves me with very few options.

I will not get my tubes tied. It's not an option for me. No I'm not going to explain why. That's not what the topic is about.
No, I'm not going to abstain or discuss abstaining sex with my husband. I don't care what if you don't approve.

My husband is scheduled for a vasectomy, and we will continue using condoms. That is our plan for the future.
Thank you for those who have been incredibly supportive, I appreciate it more than you know.

Going in tomorrow morning to get the initial paperwork started and get my appointment.

Update

My appointment is set for tomorrow morning. I wanted to get it done as soon as possible.

Update

Off for now , I'll be on to update later after I rest and recover. To those who have been supportive, thank you. I won't forget how much you've helped. Especially those behind the scenes in PMs and those who have stepped forward in all this craziness. You know who you are.

Update

It's done and over with. I'm relieved more than anything. Theres so much I need to get done, but for now ill get things set up to be taken care of.
My husband will get a vasectomy in a couple of weeks. I have a follow up with the clinic in two weeks. The stress and anxiety aren't quite so bad now. No more morning sickness.

I'm sad that I was in the situation. I wish it had never happened in the first place.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:57 PM
Replies (1-10):
Lexa_Lee
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:58 PM
3 moms liked this
Congrats.

I suggest birth control now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Let me guess, your birth control failed
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:58 PM
I was using birth control.

Quoting Lexa_Lee: Congrats.

I suggest birth control now.
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:58 PM
12 moms liked this

Stop having sex or get your tubes tied.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:58 PM
No advice, but good luck to you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:58 PM
19 moms liked this
Why did you put yourself in a situation in which you could become pregnant if you couldn't have a baby?
Molz09
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:59 PM
3 moms liked this
I wish you all the best. It's a tough situation. Message me if you need to talk/vent whatever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:59 PM
Birth control
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:59 PM
Good luck?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:59 PM
2 moms liked this
If you're not going to be supportive, don't bother. Not like this helps me any.

Quoting Anonymous: Let me guess, your birth control failed

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)