Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is bullcrap

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 4:57 PM
  • 27 Replies
So I'm out of town until tomorrow and my period unexpected started and I don't have my diva cup-_- It's been 2 days so far and I can not express to you how much I HATE tampons! I feel so gross lol.

Has your aunt flo ever snuck up on you unexpectedly? Share your most embarrassing and bad timing period stories. It'll be fun:)
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Bump
JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:10 PM

OMG one time I took dd for a mother daughter date to the movies. I was wearing khaki pants. I started during the movie, and didn't know! When we got out I was covered in blood. I had to put a jacket around my waist and have her walk right in front of me.

I need to try a diva cup, I keep hearing good things.

wagners7
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:10 PM

Sorry:(  

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:11 PM
I started at my best friends baby shower. First one in 4 months.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I have to ask,

you didn't fee your pants getting wet???

Quoting JackieGirl007:

OMG one time I took dd for a mother daughter date to the movies. I was wearing khaki pants. I started during the movie, and didn't know! When we got out I was covered in blood. I had to put a jacket around my waist and have her walk right in front of me.

mom2theA-team
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:13 PM

I carry my Diva Cup with me about three days before my cycle starts. I'm very regular but when I was breastfeeding our two year old more frequently my cycles were like 20 days or 31. It was all over the place so now I am paranoid! 

amanda.lyn
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:13 PM
No stories, but bump!
JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:16 PM

After the movie was over, I stood up and felt a huge gush. Before that, nope I didn't feel a thing! I've always had the worst luck with my periods. The first period I ever had came in the middle of the night when I was spending the night at my friend's house, in her bed:(

Quoting Anonymous: I have to ask,

Quoting JackieGirl007:

orchardmoma
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, yesterday at the mall In fact. My period usually lasts 4 days at most and on the 6th day I was walking around with my hubby and I felt a gush! Who knows why it picked that particular time to reappear, but thank goodness I carry emergency girlie stuff in my purse. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Wow

Quoting JackieGirl007:

After the movie was over, I stood up and felt a huge gush. Before that, nope I didn't feel a thing! I've always had the worst luck with my periods. The first period I ever had came in the middle of the night when I was spending the night at my friend's house, in her bed:(

Quoting Anonymous: I have to ask,

Quoting JackieGirl007:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)