Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I secretly judge moms who wear white at their wedding.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 607 Replies
12 moms liked this

Not ivory or eggshell or whatever variant they have for this very reason but the pure classic white.

You've got kids, by two different men, clearly not a virgin. 

I know my views are more traditional than some when it comes to the dress, so I'm not rude. But in my head I'm thinking about how tacky it is in my book to wear the traditional white instead of the variants of white.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheSilence
by Remember Me on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:00 PM
15 moms liked this
Eh I couldn't care less.
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:00 PM
My dress was white and red. I don't like ivory or eggshell white.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:01 PM
22 moms liked this
Umm because sometimes it doesnt have to do with how much of a virgin they are and could be they really hate off white colors. Who wants to look like theyre wearing a dirty dress?
Ashley1113
by Ley on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:01 PM
2 moms liked this
That is the exact reason my dress is ivory. I don't like ivory, but I don't want to deal with the snide comments from people because I have 2 daughters.
Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:02 PM
13 moms liked this
How about somebody who was married twice but has no kids? She's obviously not a virgin
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:03 PM
43 moms liked this

who gives a flying hoot... they're paying for the wedding, they get to wear whatever the hell they want

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:03 PM
10 moms liked this

There's a big difference between THINKING something and outright saying something. I do have a filter. I would never insult her to her face or behind her back. All my rude little thoughts stay in my head unless I post them here anonmously. 

Quoting Ashley1113: That is the exact reason my dress is ivory. I don't like ivory, but I don't want to deal with the snide comments from people because I have 2 daughters.

o.O....
by Cara on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:03 PM
57 moms liked this
I'm pretty sure I've never been to a wedding where the bride was a virgin...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:04 PM
2 moms liked this

According to traditional values she shouldn't wear white either.

Quoting Maks1mommy: How about somebody who was married twice but has no kids? She's obviously not a virgin

Ashley1113
by Ley on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I wasn't aiming that at you specifically, honeydoll. It was a general statement lol

Quoting Anonymous:

There's a big difference between THINKING something and outright saying something. I do have a filter. I would never insult her to her face or behind her back. All my rude little thoughts stay in my head unless I post them here anonmously. 

Quoting Ashley1113: That is the exact reason my dress is ivory. I don't like ivory, but I don't want to deal with the snide comments from people because I have 2 daughters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured