Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

THE SHEWEE LOL WOULD YOU USE THIS??

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:28 AM
  • 29 Replies

Would any of you ladies use this?

I would in some occasions.

It looks like it might be useful :)

So...would you?

And if not why?

And if yes, in what situation?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UncertainHopefl
by Fortune Cookie on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:46 AM

BUMP!

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Lol...no.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:52 AM

I have one, it's awesome. I use it every time I need to use a public restroom. Public toilets are so gross and I have problems with balance so I can't just kinda hoover over the toilet. The shewee allows me to go quickly without having to sit on a germy toilet. It's small & hides well in my purse. I keep pocket tissues in there too so I don't have to use the tissue in the bathrooms if I want to blot.

I taught my girls how to use them ( I have 4) and they have no probs., even my 6 yr old. I love not having to worry.

stephiebugg
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Do you have 4 daughters or 4 sheewees? Do they each have their own? How do you clean it? Wash with soap and water? Disinfect?

Quoting Anonymous:

I have one, it's awesome. I use it every time I need to use a public restroom. Public toilets are so gross and I have problems with balance so I can't just kinda hoover over the toilet. The shewee allows me to go quickly without having to sit on a germy toilet. It's small & hides well in my purse. I keep pocket tissues in there too so I don't have to use the tissue in the bathrooms if I want to blot.

I taught my girls how to use them ( I have 4) and they have no probs., even my 6 yr old. I love not having to worry.

stephiebugg
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Maybe back in my partying pre-kids days when we used to have bonfires at camp. Peeing in the woods was never my forte, especially after a few drinks...  

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:54 AM

No. It doesnt look like it would hold much. And, I would rather pop a squat in the woods than attempt to piss on my hand. As for public restrooms, line the toilet with paper or hover.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:55 AM

No.

I learned how to squat n aim as a young child.

If you pull your clit up you can control the stream like a man.

crescentstar2
by Anne on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:56 AM
2 moms liked this
My life is complete! I can now write my name in the snow with that!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:56 AM
You'd be surprised how "clean" toilets are compared to harmless door knobs and such

Quoting Anonymous:

Crashly
by Ashley on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:56 AM
No but I know quite a few women who do. They use it for camping and hiking when restrooms aren't available.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN