Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Freaky Occurrences in this house. *Pics*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

Mobile Photo

All because of this apron. Or at least that's what my parents think.

For Christmas, my dad bought this apron as a gift to my mom. Ever since the apron has been in the house, weird stuff has happened. For instance, his clock fell straight off of the wall. It was hung on the wall by a nail, but the nail is still in the wall so it didn't just "fall". (PIC below of screw in wall) The frame just busted and had to be thrown away.

I was at the house with 2yo DD while my younger sisters were at school and DD just started screaming "the froggy is gonna get me!!" And she was legitimately freaking out so I left. A few days later, my youngest sister (13yo) swears up and down that she sees a little girl in the house that just sits in corners like a frog. I freaked the heck out but didn't tell her about what DD was crying about a few days prior. I have seen no such thing (although I've felt things were looking at me).

Also, above the apron on the ceiling is a weird sticky pink spot. He's already looked into every possible explanation for it but cannot seem to figure out what it is.

About a week ago, (all of these things happened directly since Christmas) my dad found out that the place he got the apron from used to be a morgue. Oh, and this is a BRAND new house, just built on the land.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Mobile Photo

The nail that the clock was hanging on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Mobile Photo

Sticky ceiling goo.
.PinkHart.
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:55 AM
So get rid of the apron?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Mom doesn't want to, she thinks everyone is being silly.

Quoting .PinkHart.: So get rid of the apron?
happymomma13
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Your daughter was freaking out so you left?? Where did she go?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Bc I am sure you would rather think paranormal than logically, you are gonna deny that anyone slammed a door or bumped into a wall near the clock aren't you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Well normally I would but I was sitting there when it happened. No one had touched it or had done anything to cause it to fall..

Quoting Anonymous: Bc I am sure you would rather think paranormal than logically, you are gonna deny that anyone slammed a door or bumped into a wall near the clock aren't you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

U-R-Beautiful
by Ring around the Rozy on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Creepy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Lol no we both left.

Quoting happymomma13: Your daughter was freaking out so you left?? Where did she go?
lkane81
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Is it a new or used apron? I mean was the store he got it from an antique place? What about other thing the might have been gotten on xmas?
If anything throw out the apron.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)