Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Woman cave

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:05 PM
  • 23 Replies
Men always talk about their man caves. They either want one or have one.

If you had a woman cave what would it be like?

I am the only female in the house. I have 2 boys and I got my tubes tied after my last. I have accepted my fate lol.

If I had a woman cave it would probably look like a library. I love books. I would have to get a giant TV just for the hell of it though. I would keep all of my chick flicks in there and watch them in my giant fluffy recliner. I might have a giant bean bag chair too. I think I would get a mini fridge so I can lock myself in there from time to time. I guess it should have a bathroom too lol
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
teaandcookies
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:11 PM

My bathroom is my she cave.  Candels, flowers, buble baths ect.  Everyone knows that when mommy goes in there and turns on thirty seconds to mars, don't both me till pink, and not to expect me out till after mumford and son, bad days add on tegan and sara

mjmorrison
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

my dh explained a men have or want a man cave because most of the home is the wife's taste, usually feminine.

Blooming_Lotus
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
It would look the exact same as what my DH wants. One half would have a TV for video games and anime and a bookshelf full of manga/manhwa. The other half would be a home dojang with martial arts equipment, mats, kicking targets, pads, and of course a S. Korean and US flag and Korean calligraphy on the walls. It would also have my Master's logo somewhere in it.
Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:17 PM

I have one it is my craft room.

Lilith.23
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:18 PM
I'm the only girl.
All boys, and dh has his man cave, the basement. It's like a haven for all his geeky friends.
My woman cave is the kitchen( lol sounds sexist). But we have a library and couch space, with all my books, my zen zone. Love it.
goodbyektty
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:20 PM

Ale. Lots of ale and whiskey.  A pool table.  Books.  A drum set, guitars, keyboard and all that good shit.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:21 PM

I have converted the guest bedroom as my so called "woman cave." I have removed the bed and bought a lounge and an antique side table. I have a tv and stereo and my laptop. I painted the walls Yukon gold and I love it. It is bright and warm in my room. I use the closet as my library and a have fresh flowers on my table weekly. It is pretty and private.

Outspoken.Mime
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:21 PM

I do have a woman cave.  I refinish furniture as a hobby and all of my equipment, paint, stains, pieces I am working on, are all in my workspace that no one else goes in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:22 PM

Mine would be the man cave.  I am a football-watching-beer-drinking broad.  Yeah, give me a flat screen with Sunday Ticket and I would be happy as a pig in shit!  :-)

ZombieMeat
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:23 PM

I have one. It's called my "closet". It's not massive or anything(It's actually one of our spare bedrooms) but it does have a shelf with books, a lounge chair and other things as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured