Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my ex's gf scares my dd *edit*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies

i took my dd over to her dads house this morning,his gf was there sitting on the couch and my dd hugged my leg and started whining. when i got her inside she screamed for me not to go and that she wanted to go to work with me.....this entire time the gf was just sitting there with her arms crossed looking at us out of the corner of her eye......this made me really uneasy.

and what sucks is, i cant skip a visitation with dd's dad or i will get in some serious trouble,idk what to do.....dd says shes just scary and has done nothing to her but her reaction this morning made me feel like maybe she did hurt dd at one point.....i dont want to jump to that right away and im trying not to but dd acting that way this morning made that jump right into my head.......dd is 4 btw

Edit: i was sort of right,my ex just called me telling me she told him why she was so afraid.last week my ex was called into work before dd had to go to school,the gf had to take her by herself. when dd got into class one of the bullies told her that her dads girlfriend was putting curses on me and i would die soon because of her.....not even joking,she told her dad that someone said that to her last week. im still going to call dd's doctor and see if dd will tell her the same story

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

You need to talk to your dd and your ex pronto. This is his baby too, he should be just as concerned as you are. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:20 PM

Quoting Maks1mommy:

You need to talk to your dd and your ex pronto. This is his baby too, he should be just as concerned as you are. 

my ex says he's always with dd when his gf is there and his mom watches her when he has to work (he's an RN) but that still doesnt make me feel better because the gf could be at his moms place while he's at work or something

CrimsonGrace
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you ask your daughter why she scares her? I would also remind DD that she can tell you anything and you will always be there to listen to her feelings.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:23 PM
That is a huge warning sign. I would probably talk to dd and the father and if nothing get's done then I would be talking to a lawyer about my options.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:24 PM

Quoting CrimsonGrace: Have you ask your daughter why she scares her? I would also remind DD that she can tell you anything and you will always be there to listen to her feelings.

dd wouldnt tell me why,just that the gf scares her.and i asked her why and she said "shes just scary"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:25 PM
My dd doesn't like my bd's wife nothing I can do about sending dd with her dad she's also 4
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Quoting Anonymous: That is a huge warning sign. I would probably talk to dd and the father and if nothing get's done then I would be talking to a lawyer about my options.

im calling dd's doctor at lunch to see if she will talk to someone else instead of me because she wont tell me anything.her dad told me that he's always with dd when the gf is there and shes never layed a hand on her 

CrimsonGrace
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:26 PM
I assume this girlfriend is new? Is it the first girlfriend that she has been around?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CrimsonGrace: Have you ask your daughter why she scares her? I would also remind DD that she can tell you anything and you will always be there to listen to her feelings.

dd wouldnt tell me why,just that the gf scares her.and i asked her why and she said "shes just scary"

charleyangel317
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Talk to her dad and see if he has noticed her acting like this towards the gf and go from there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Quoting CrimsonGrace: I assume this girlfriend is new? Is it the first girlfriend that she has been around?

Quoting Anonymous:

shes not really new,shes been around for about a year,and dd has never met any other gf's if her dad has had any other gf's 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)