Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No one will accept me after this, I'm sure

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 211 Replies
6 moms liked this
I have been enjoying this site a lot. I feel like most of the women are very nice and accepting, but I am sad because I can't be myself and I can't be 100% honest or no one will take me seriously anymore.

So here it goes.

I am 16 years old, I'll be 17 in a week. I had my son when I was 14 and have been through several teen mother programs to provide for him. I had a lot of help from my parents, but not anymore.
Now I live with my boyfriend and son. My boyfriend works and I stay home with my son.

Now before you go comment something hateful, please hear me out.

I was not only molested by a man, but by my own mother. At 3 years old she would call me a slut for putting my underwear on backwards and make me take showers with her. She showed me naked pictures of her and let me watch terrible sex filled movies.

When I got older she started letting her guy friends talk sexual to me, and be alone in rooms with me, and give me alcohol at 13. In that same time frame she was giving a 15 year old boy (that I told her I HATED) condoms, and he raped me over 10 times, usually with my mom in the next room.

There's obviously more to this story, but it's very hard to talk about.

I am a good mother even though I am young and never had a good example. I love my son and I want to be accepted even though I am a teenager mother.

Well that is my confession.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2014 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2014 at 5:04 PM
6 moms liked this
Some will accept you as much as the internet and anonymous would allow at least... others are always hateful, spiteful... imagine high school but with grown woman. some are great, others are eh, some like drama, some are great story tellers.

I'm sorry for your past. Have you gotten therapy?
redneckmama4
by Loree on Jan. 13, 2014 at 5:04 PM
5 moms liked this
I have no issues with teen moms but who cares if others are jerk offs? Stand for who you are and what you believe, opinions aside.
mes_deux_amours
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 5:06 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm sorry you've had such a rough life. I hope you can break the abuse cycle with your child and make your future a good one.
egyptian_mommy
I'm very sorry you went through all of that.
mrspeterrabbit
1 mom liked this
I have no problems with you mama :)
Mocha.Maya.Me
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Eh, your past is your past.    It now has no baring on your future, unless you ALLOW it too.  Only you can decide on your future.   Make it or break it, it's all up to you.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2014 at 5:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh you poor baby. Not all women judge . I wish i was your mom, i would have protected you.no one deserves what you went through. Live and learn . Protect yourself and your baby. Is your boyfreind a good man? You need to get your ged and maybe college. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2014 at 5:07 PM
No. I never told anyone what my mom did to me and with everything else, I didn't tell until too much time had past. I am pretty religious though and pray a lot. It helps a lot.

Quoting Anonymous: Some will accept you as much as the internet and anonymous would allow at least... others are always hateful, spiteful... imagine high school but with grown woman. some are great, others are eh, some like drama, some are great story tellers.

I'm sorry for your past. Have you gotten therapy?

JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I accept you mama. So sorry for the rough life you had, you didn't deserve that and it wasnt' your fault. Anyone who judges you for that is a straight up asshole. Be well:)

k1kelley
by Kim on Jan. 13, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Hugs! Good luck and keep up the good work!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)