Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*court*I took back her xmas present. * update** not happy update2*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 389 Replies
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19531223/RE_I_took_back_her_xmas_present?highlight=254748425#post254748425

New post with update

My 19 yr old daughter kept leaving her tablet every where, then getting pissed anytime her younger sibling's touched it, mind you I bought it for her and 1 for my 16 yr old for xmas. I kept telling her to stop leaving it out then, she said the should touch her stuff. I reminded her if she didnt like livig with her siblings she could move. She works full time, refuses to pay rent or bills, because " I didnt pay them before" shes worked since 16. Well dh is even fed up, she went off on the 10 year old because he found it on the coffe table and was going to put it in her room.she walked in saw it in his hand and proceeded to lose it. Cursing yelling, I told her to leave, she tried walking away to her room with the tablet. I said nope and took it back. Then gave her 30 days. Yup She changed her clothes called me a cunt and took off. so I told dh, he came home with DIY Eviction papers. He then posted them on her door... weve had it, she disrupts the entire home, tries to rule it ever since becoming an "Adult" , comes home drunk tries bringing random guys... ugh Vent done

ETA: since its been mentioned , as I stated above the 16 year old received a tablet as well and was sharing hers, so my 6 year old assumed it was his other sisters thats all, harmless. Tablet was touched 3 times other times it was simply looked at and she'd lose it. Either way once the eviction notice was posted I placed it on her bed. The point is her behavior, whether it was touched or not this is My husbands and I's home. Not hers to disrespect.

*update* Well she just came home, ripped it up and another fight happened.

DD1"good fucking luck kicking me out, this is my house to, I dont have to leave ever. Im an adult I know my rights"
DD2 " its called an eviction , that means they are kicking you out. Unless you pay, its a basic pay or quit really."
DD1 " fuck off you stupid cunt you dont know shit"
DD2 " *sigh* , Really Becca for being such an adult you are acting very immature"
dd1 " again fuck off"
Dh " look curse again and I will call the cops and have you removed from my home, I am tired of it. You want to be an adult then time to pony up and be one. Either move out or pay us the same amount the rooms rent for in our area and we will move you to the basement apartment and you can be an adult"
DD1" you cant make me pay shit, ive lived her my whole life, and 2 years rent free as an adult, you cant suddenly make me pay"
Me " ok this is it, your siblings are going to bed, you are acting way out of line, and speaking way out of line in a home your father and I pay everything for so I think you need to go to your room and figure out your plan to move or start paying, or following our rules"
DD1 " I dont have to do or go anywhere" DD2 " you're pathetic Becca, really you are" DD1 " talk one more time and I will hit you so hard you wont wake up" DH " go to your room now or I am calling the cops for that threat" DD1 " do it I fucking dare you" DD2 " for someone who smokes weed you sure are high strung" DD1 then lunged for dd2 and i stepped in the middle got punched in the slapped in the face for dd2.. learned dd1 cant hit thank god. dd1 then said " get out of my way you fucking bitch" to me, which dh then replied " thats it I am calling the cops" and dd1 then said " fuck you all" and stormed to her room... So dh called and dd1 is screaming louder and packing her things, woke the 6 year old, the 10 year old, and the 13 year old. .. ya great Monday night here. Now the three are across the street at my SILs, While dd1 continues to tantrum.. dd2 is waiting with DH for the cops and I am standing in the hall as she throws things and destroys the room. Still wondering why out of all 5 she behaves so differently. Update 2 Well not the result I had hoped for, the cops showed up and dh and I said no charges we just want her to leave for awhile until she can show respect or move. Cops tried talking and she kept yelling, the told her to calm down , that it was late. Well by the third warning they told her if she didnt calm and leave the word arrest her for disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace. She yelled " fuck you this is my property" so the told her to turn around she refused and yelled again the two officers cuffed her. The say she will be held over night, and see a judge in the morning and right now is facing three charges, and will likely be released after court. Upon pat down the found Oxycontin and Ritalin , nether prescribed, they found weed, and a pipe. They then searched her car because she yelled " stay the fuck out of my car.SMH and found more pills and papers. So she is facing Disturbance of peace , Disorderly conduct , and possession of controlled substance. When she could have just left with no charges for awhile.

Going to bed ladies, I need sleep after this. Probably wont come back.. glad I went Anon for this vent.

*court*

Against my better judgmet I will update the few of ou whom care, and read this for what it is. DD1 was in court we were their. She flipped us off, which the judge saw and demanded an answer for, she told him we are why she is in jail , its all our fault because we tried telling her what to do, even though shes and adult.

He lectured her, which she rolled her eyes to which he told her to stop. He was going to offer rehab, but due to her behavior hes giving her a week in jail and another hearing next Wednesday.

we did contact a few lawyers, and picked one for her, but she refused the lawyer and said she will find her own. We lost 1000 dollars, but tried.

The kids are shaken, and her car was imponded today beause the judge said she had drugs in it, t shouldnt have been left. We cant get it out because its in her name.

dd2 has apologized for her behavior but siad she reahed her limit. But shes still grounded, my other kids are shaken up. Oh and Cps showed up due to the drugs, yup. Nice right. Dd1 unless found not guilty or follows treatment can not move back in or ther will take the younger ones.
! Sorryfor typos rough night and day and a tiny phone...
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
csxt99
by Jennifer on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:20 PM
14 moms liked this

Time to toss the little bitch out and let her sink or swim.

b0bbied0ll
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:21 PM
Sounds like a smart move.
norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Sorry your daughter is an ungrateful bitch. Hopefully shell come to her senses and realize how good she had it once she's on her own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyVoldemort
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:22 PM

yeah time for lil mama to leave

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:23 PM
She was always a "Diva", but we kept her in line. Now that shes an "Adult" "we cant control her" , so its gotten worse in the last 2 years almost. My other 4 want her gone, its said they are close and dont behave this way, shes always separated herself, no mater how hard they try.

Quoting csxt99:

Charley427
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:23 PM
2 moms liked this
I am glad you are being a united front and you are doing what is best for all involved. She needs to grow up and realize if she wants to be an adult she can live as an adult on her own.
Cutenessmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:24 PM

yuppers time to send her pscking !

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Hopefully, rents not cheap, nor bills, now she wont have money to waste.

Quoting norwgnwood: Sorry your daughter is an ungrateful bitch. Hopefully shell come to her senses and realize how good she had it once she's on her own.
kailu1835
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:26 PM
6 moms liked this

I completely empathize with her on not wanting other people to touch my things.  My kids know exactly what belongs to them, and what doesn't, and they still destroy my stuff sometimes.  I should be able to have something out without it being destroyed.  However, how she handled it, coupled with the other things you mention, is completely unacceptable, and I would have done the exact same thing.  Actually, I probably would give the 10 year old the tablet.

csxt99
by Jennifer on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:27 PM

I have two daughters.  My oldest went through this bullshit.  She was not allowed back into my home until she agreed to live by my rules.  Now she is 22 and in her own home.  She thanks me for putting up with her stupid self and tells me she's glad that I stood my ground.  I wish you luck, but it will probably take a while for her to get her shit together.  This, "I am an adult and I will do what I want!" shit lasts for some time.

Quoting Anonymous: She was always a "Diva", but we kept her in line. Now that shes an "Adult" "we cant control her" , so its gotten worse in the last 2 years almost. My other 4 want her gone, its said they are close and dont behave this way, shes always separated herself, no mater how hard they try.

Quoting csxt99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)