Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Good false Protection Order Violations I can use?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
My ex stalks me and abuses me., threatens my life. The cops never can nail him, not enough evidence. I need something I can nail him on. I don't care if he didn't do this one thing he's done so much other stuff, like beating me up. I know some of you think I'm a horrible person, but I can't take it anymore.

Any ideas? Judge me I dont care. I know some women here understand.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:04 AM
Bump!
ChewyBrownies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:06 AM
Buy a camera and document what he does. You can get in terrible trouble for lying to the cops
JustMeKat
Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support.
Yesterday at 8:15 PM
by Kat on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:07 AM

You don't have to make something up, you can just go down to the court house an file for one, then you will get a court date to go up before the judge to explain why you need one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:10 AM
Quoting JustMeKat:

You don't have to make something up, you can just go down to the court house an file for one, then you will get a court date to go up before the judge to explain why you need one.

I have an order but he violates it like it's nothing
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:14 AM
Bump
JustMeKat
by Kat on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:15 AM

Then you should go to the police chief an explain they are not picking him up, he will issue a warrent, if he doesn't, go up before the same judge that issued TRO an explain it all to him,

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting JustMeKat:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:17 AM

If he stalks, abuses & verbally threatens you then videotape that.  That will the evidense you need OR have someone with you at all times that can witness this.

Quoting Anonymous: My ex stalks me and abuses me., threatens my life. The cops never can nail him, not enough evidence. I need something I can nail him on. I don't care if he didn't do this one thing he's done so much other stuff, like beating me up. I know some of you think I'm a horrible person, but I can't take it anymore.

Any ideas? Judge me I dont care. I know some women here understand.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:18 AM
Quoting JustMeKat:

Then you should go to the police chief an explain they are not picking him up, he will issue a warrent, if he doesn't, go up before the same judge that issued TRO an explain it all to him,

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting JustMeKat:

Thanks it's a perm PO. 2 years..
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:18 AM

Start having a small can of mosquito spray on you.  If he comes near you spray his eyes.  Each time he physically harms you go to ER asap for documentation.  I would not do any lying since the actual stuff is bad enough and you would not have any proof of the false accusations.

JustMeKat
by Kat on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:21 AM

Go before the judge asap

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting JustMeKat:

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting JustMeKat:

Thanks it's a perm PO. 2 years..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)