Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you had an abortion...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

How did you physically feel afterwards?

I am not considering an abortion but I think someone faked one. Please go anon cuz I dont want anyone getting bashed because of my post.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:15 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous: I imagine vomiting and dizziness and chest pain from the guilt of just taking a life.

Probably wishful thinking though, since most don't even care beyond themselves.

Yeah, I was  sooo selfish that I didn't want to bring a child into f'ed up circumstances when my life was shit. The baby's dad was completely suicidal and in a mental hospital. I was in the midst of a two-year court case where a man had been breaking into my house and masturbating onto me while I was asleep. I was in a horrible place mentally and the LAST thing I needed was a child. 

Don't judge until you've walked a mile in someones shoes. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Reading comprehension isn't a strong suit for you ...is it?????????????

OP said if you had a abortion..... I replied I never have nor ever will.

OP asked how would you feel afterwards.......I can't answer that question because I have never had an abortion but I do know someone that did "killed her baby"..(her words) and she regrets it everyday

NOW if you don't like my replies......feel free to NOT quote me............Dearie

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

Never have nor ever will have one

BUT I do know someone that has and she regret its to this day.

Why/how is this relevent to the question? Just have to get your pro-life 2 cents in, too?

I'M CLASSY, SASSY WITH A BIT OF SMART ASS THROWN IN PIC

.PinkHart.
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:59 AM
She is lying. You can not remove a dead fetus without ending the entire pregnancy. A lost twin would either self expel or "reabsorb" depending how far along. Trust me as a former abortion tech..... you can NOT abort one fetus.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats why Im confused she says she is still pregnant but just got back from an abortion. I think shes cheating on him but arent there easier ways to do that like say ur shopping not getting an abortion.

Quoting Mrs.Urquhart:

If one dies, and she has an abortion... didn't she just kill both?

Or is she still pregnant?

Your story makes no sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think the person who faked it used the time to cheat on her husband cuz I saw her walking fine and then she was limping when she was with him. She says she had twins but one died and she had to get an abortion too keep the other alive.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: I know a girl who faked her whole pregnancy then had a stillborn...yet she checked in at an amusement park only hrs after telling me she lost her baby...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:59 AM

That happened to my grandma but I thought maybe they had new stuff nowadays. I dont know too many moms so I dont know. Thats what the girl says.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you lose a twin, it stays inside, they can't take the dead one out and leave the other one. If she had an abortion, that is the end of the whole pregnancy.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think the person who faked it used the time to cheat on her husband cuz I saw her walking fine and then she was limping when she was with him. She says she had twins but one died and she had to get an abortion too keep the other alive.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: I know a girl who faked her whole pregnancy then had a stillborn...yet she checked in at an amusement park only hrs after telling me she lost her baby...

.PinkHart.
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:02 AM
No that is impossible as I answered in another reply.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you. This is probably very stupid but do you know if there is anyone who has gotten one twin aborted because it died and not the other? 

Quoting .PinkHart.: Never had one but worked as an abortion tech. How long after are we talking?

Right after, the girls varied in reactions. Both psychically and mentally. Some were emotional and cried. Some were "numb" & just sat there. Others acted like nothing, sitting there texting and complaining about the mandatory recovery period.

Some girls passed out. Some puked, got weak and shaky. Some doubled over in pain and tears. Some bleed horribly, others barely at all. Some girls walked out guarded and cautious in pain....others as if nothing happened.

At their two week checkup basically all were back to normal psychically, aside from bleeding. No one came back reporting pain. Mentally some were still emotional

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this

"If you had an abortion" USUALLY means yourself not your friend. I know, it's weird. Also, "how you felt afterwards" also is asking how you felt after YOUR abortion, not how your friend felt.

You just had to make it known that you would NEVER get an abortion but your friend did and she still regrets it to this day. How the hell is that answering how someone felt PHYSICALLY after their abortion? It's not.

Apparently reading comprehension isn't a strong suit for you, my friend.

Quoting Sassy762:

OP asked how would you feel afterwards.......I can't answer that question because I have never had an abortion but I do know someone that did "killed her baby"..(her words) and she regrets it everyday

NOW if you don't like my replies......feel free to NOT quote me............Dearie

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

Why/how is this relevent to the question? Just have to get your pro-life 2 cents in, too?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:06 AM

No, I work in OB, I've seen u/s where they did selective reduction after fertility treatments and on the scan they document the reduced multiples still present. Further along in pregnancy if a fetus demises they often admit to the hospital to monitor for early signs of problems for the other baby/babies. 

ETA-unless she did a reduction of the twins to a singleton. Who knows. Can you ask her for an u/s pic to see the baby?

Quoting Anonymous:

That happened to my grandma but I thought maybe they had new stuff nowadays. I dont know too many moms so I dont know. Thats what the girl says.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you lose a twin, it stays inside, they can't take the dead one out and leave the other one. If she had an abortion, that is the end of the whole pregnancy.

Quoting Anonymous:

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:07 AM
Afterwards? Like for how long? Right after I was exhausted and hungry. But never felt anything worse than period like pains.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:09 AM
I was fine. Mild period like cramps very little bleeding. Even had sex that nite.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:12 AM
1 mom liked this

This is NOT the first time I have posted that NOR will it be the last. I do not believe in killing a baby by abortion for any circumstances................PERIOD

Again YOUR reading comphrehension needs a great deal of work.....show me where I said "FRIEND"

The last time I checked this is an "Open Forum" and I can post anything I darn well please and it doesn't have to pertain to the post in the first place. IF it is a CM rule/regulation then find it and post it.

Quoting Anonymous:

"If you had an abortion" USUALLY means yourself not your friend. I know, it's weird. Also, "how you felt afterwards" also is asking how you felt after YOUR abortion, not how your friend felt.

You just had to make it known that you would NEVER get an abortion but your friend did and she still regrets it to this day. How the hell is that answering how someone felt PHYSICALLY after their abortion? It's not.

Apparently reading comprehension is a strong suit for you, my friend.

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN